E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bavarian X

03-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
Sabor
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09' e93 335i

Bavarian X

By far the worst company I have dealt with on e90post.

My original order with these guys was on January 22, 2012 for some simple stuff (pedals, license plate frame, fog bulbs).

They werent able to process my order because I didnt specify my bulb size. I told them the bulb size and they said ok, we'll get it processed. 2 weeks later, nothing. I call them and ask them where is my order? They said it was never process because your card was never charged. At this point, I was pretty dumbfounded by this so I told the guy to cancel my order. Card was never charge so everything is still ok with me.

Made a new order with this company on February 21st (yeah, it really did take a month to sort everything out). This time, everything was specified and my card was charged. Hooray, I should get my stuff pretty quick this time around I would think. WRONG AGAIN!!! This company sent out a partial order for me 2 weeks later and so far I have only received my fog lights. I called them at least 4 times already to try to get this sorted out. I finally got to a guy who told me that the pedals and frame were going to be shipped out this week and a tracking # should be emailed to me on Monday. GOT PLAYED AGAIN (I FEEL SO STUPID TRUSTING THIS COMPANY OVER & OVER AGAIN). I dont know who runs this company, but this is a pretty sick joke. I have been getting the runaround. I dont expect perfect customer service, but please at least try to be decent at it. This is the most horrible experience I have ever dealt with. Almost a month again and my order is still not complete. My last time ever ordering with these guys. If you're reading this, please resolve this matter for me BAVARIANX. I am going to file a charge back in 2 weeks if I dont get an update. I will be calling you guys tomorrow to find out more info on my order. I dont expect anything from you guys except another runaround as this is what you guys have pretty much done to me. Actions speak louder than words. I hope the community can read this and beware of this company.

F----
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Sabor
Private First Class
Rep

Just spoke with Brad from BavarianX. I guess this thread really did work. I was promptly contacted by them and any issues that was brought up is now resolved. The missing parts are still on backordered so really nothing they can do. I just wished I was updated with the status. I hate being left in the dark, but all is well and I'm glad they fixed it (refunded me). Still a reliable company afterall. Close thread please.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

Great guys at BavX from my experience! Glad they resolved the issue.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2012, 04:43 AM   #4
Sabor
Private First Class
Rep

Update: bav x took care of me. After this little fiasco, they reached out and did something extra for me. Truly awesome guys. Everything is resolved and beyond now. A+++++
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
hugus311
Titanium silver + Sport + Premium
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i (E90)

awesome to here, always been good to me in the past
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
e90fun
('''\(;,,,;)/''')
Rep
Drives: AW 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabor View Post
Update: bav x took care of me. After this little fiasco, they reached out and did something extra for me. Truly awesome guys. Everything is resolved and beyond now. A+++++
glad everything was resolved without a hiccup.

they have always been my go-to shop even though its alittle drive up north but its always worth it!