E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > E90post.com E9x Picture GAME!!!

04-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #3521
Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3, 2022 X5 40i;

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaks View Post
well if on the 15th, nobody has completed the current challenge, panicos has to complete it within 24 hours or lose points. i don't even think this has happened yet. and pam said it wasn't interesting....

I didn't say it wasn't interesting. I said that it's crap to broaden the challenge to include any "event" because no one can complete it quickly.

Then I recommended others complete the challenge by being creative, instead of taking the easy way out "for the sake of the game".

This is what you get for being able to complete challenges within minutes and hours... it all averages out in the end to a day or two per challenge as some take seconds, and some take 7 days.

But like I said before, I'm not participating if we're accepting changes to the challenge because it's too hard to complete in a timely manner.

Never said anything about it being uninteresting. Just said to use your brains and be creative to complete the current challenge, or just wait the 7 days.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 12:44 AM   #3522
apc3libras
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [4.00]
I think once a challenge is posted there should be no revisions unless there is an error or legal issue. Also, just because a challenge doesn't fit into everyone's circumstances (location, time, etc) doesn't mean it needs to be changed. Challenges are open to anyone that can or is able to complete them. It's impossible to make a challenge that works for every person on the forum. </rant>
      04-13-2011, 01:56 AM   #3523
sneaks
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
absolutely agree with both previous posts. no modification to challenges and no accepting wishy washy attempts to complete the challenge.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 03:26 AM   #3524
panicos81
Colonel
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
guys only reason i ammended the challenge was because weddings takes place in the weekend and if nobody could complete it in the weekend it would just stall the game. i have no problem in someone getting creative with the challenge. just get the picture so we can move on
      04-13-2011, 03:27 AM   #3525
panicos81
Colonel
Cyprus
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
well if on the 15th, nobody has completed the current challenge, panicos has to complete it within 24 hours or lose points. i don't even think this has happened yet. and pam said it wasn't interesting....
it happened once for sure. sara lost a point. i think laker lost a point too.
      04-13-2011, 11:16 AM   #3526
98005xi
Just a lowly, lowly cook
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
it happened once for sure. sara lost a point. i think laker lost a point too.
PAM has a strong point. If someone loses a point, that's all a part of the game, right? It actually makes it a bit more entertaining IMHO.

I think I would have to feebly apologize for even suggesting/agreeing to amending the challenge. I've been busy compiling data for the leaderboard and haven't been paying too much attention.

Let's keep the spirit of the game going on everyone. I'll admit, that I do love PAM's and others' creativity when completing/getting various pics. Not my style - since I'm not that creative - but it certainly IS part of our game.

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 11:22 AM   #3527
DL
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xDrive

At this typing this forum has 100,775 members. Being real conservative I would guess at least 10,000 are E9X owners which are active on this forum, and know about this thread. I cannot believe that 1 person has not gotten this shot yet……
      04-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #3528
sneaks
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
maybe the 1 week rule is too long?
especially since most challenges only take a couple days.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 11:56 AM   #3529
apc3libras
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Garage List
1999 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
guys only reason i ammended the challenge was because weddings takes place in the weekend and if nobody could complete it in the weekend it would just stall the game. i have no problem in someone getting creative with the challenge. just get the picture so we can move on
Hey man I wasn't going after you. I have had to make changes to a couple challenges because something didn't fit with everyone. No biggie.

The real question is are you going to lose a point or get the challenge? haha

Last edited by apc3libras; 04-13-2011 at 12:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #3530
DL
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by apc3libras View Post
Hey man I wasn't going after you. I have had to make changes to a couple challenges because something didn't fit with everyone. No biggie.

The real question is are you going to lose a point or get the challenge? haha
Hopeful, this will get done before it comes to that time. If it does, Panicos I have faith will not lose a point.

Quote:
I like the week as someone who can complete a tough challange may not be able to complete it until a certain time, such as car in the shop, or out of town.
      04-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #3531
mithiral67
That guy
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Hey guys, this is a game to have fun with our cars. It shouldnt stress folks out or be a downer on you day. I think the original rules are fine with the one week time frame and the "you have to do your own challenge if others cant."

Yes, some challenges happen fast and some take time, but thats the fun. Yes, its fun to get a bunch done, but remember, there is no prize for this game. Everytime there is a slow down, some folks things somethings wrong. But some folks are busy, or aren't in the mood to go out and do something extravegant. Hence, every challenger should be fully prepared to do their own challenge if need be, its whats keeps the challenges reasonable.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #3532
Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I agree with you.

I feel like we have 3 types of challenges here:

Super fast - within minutes to hours

Regular - a day or two

Super hard - takes 4-7 days or is forfeited.

I didn't make the rules, but I would love to see the rules change to 4 days. 7 is really long. Not everyone's going to be eligible for every challenge, but a full week of waiting, that's a bit long.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #3533
Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Another option, since this got so big, it to utilize this time to:

1. Go over an official leader board. Since Panicos has the most points, we should elect him to do the stats

2. Make an official list of completed challenges to prevent duplication.

3. Have the OP edit the first post and include #1 & #2

4. Consider adding or modifying the rules. Problem with that is so many people have different opinions.

Or just let the game go on as if none of this discussion happened.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #3534
panicos81
Colonel
Cyprus
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
hahahah i havent checked the thread for a few hours and i missed the big discussion. i agree on the 7 days to be less. 4 sounds good.
i will make the leaderboard once a month but i dont see me staying on the top for long, DL is coming fast

if the challenge is not met i will certainly give it a go on saturday but its a 50-50 i might lose the point.

i have to say that i dont really like the 10 minute challenges, medium hard that take a day are two and actually is kind of difficult to do , hence a challenge are the ones i prefer. i didnt think that the wedding would be that hard.

anw i have fun here, something to take your mind of work and daily hassles so lets not f**k the thread up.

and i agree with everything mithiral said..

and pam get express back in the game
      04-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #3535
mv57
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Hey all,

My day off tomorrow. Will be busy but will try travel around a couple of places. London is full of couples out for a cheap weekday wedding. And yeah where are the E9x owners in vegas? haha.

E9X Picture game / 5 MPH / double bhp / The Beatles zebra crossing / Gordon Ramsays restaurant / Michelin star /
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #3536
98005xi
Just a lowly, lowly cook
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMidge View Post
Another option, since this got so big, it to utilize this time to:

1. Go over an official leader board. Since Panicos has the most points, we should elect him to do the stats

2. Make an official list of completed challenges to prevent duplication.

3. Have the OP edit the first post and include #1 & #2

4. Consider adding or modifying the rules. Problem with that is so many people have different opinions.

Or just let the game go on as if none of this discussion happened.
I've been working on #2 for several days already. It will also contain the challenge-winning pictures.

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 03:34 PM   #3537
panicos81
Colonel
Cyprus
Rep

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98005xi View Post
I've been working on #2 for several days already. It will also contain the challenge-winning pictures.

:th umsup:
      04-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #3538
DL
Captain
Rep

Oh Crap....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98005xi View Post
What are the odds......I guess since yours will be better, I will delete this when yours is done.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

E92 ON A BRIDGE

"Your E9X at the movies"

Your E9x by a fountain or waterfall

E9x at the beach

E9X should be on a mountain road

Your E9X on a roof

E9X in an alley near some dumpsters

e9X next to a Lamborghini or Ferrari

e9x parked in a chinatown or next to an asian restaurant

your E9X next to a playground

Your E9X in a Mercedes dealership service lane

Your E9x with a firetruck

Your E9X at a doughnut shop

YOUR E9X UNDERGROUND

Your E9X on a boat/ferry

Your E9x IN a road tunnel

e9x in mcdonalds drive through

E9x next to a police motorcycle

A picture of your E9X next to a stadium

You on a busy street, with a Sandwich board. On this sandwich board you need to have a 8x10 pic of your E9X with the words "Can you spare change for gas?" at the bottom of this pic

Your E9X parked between two Priuses

Take a picture of your E9X underneath another another BMW(ex. another bmw on a lift, doesn't have to be that but someway that another bmw is above yours and you can see it)

your e9x parked in front of a club at night showing the line to get in. Club must be open for business with lights on. If there's no line out front, that's ok still. ANY type of club is acceptable, but I think you get the drift...

Take a picture of your E9X at a gas station with gas indicator displaying 1 MILE Left (or 2 km for international subscribers)

A pics. of you with a halloween mask seating in your E9X(full car pics.)in public

I want a picture of YOUR E90.... with a POLICEMAN in the picture.

Post your e90 outside a mexican restaurant while your eating a taco!!!

girl standing next to your E9X (preferably in a bikini) holding a sign that says "I only sleep with BMW drivers!"

Your BMW Next To A large Body of Water (A Lake or Ocean)

Your e9x parked next to a geo metro

Take a pic of your e9x in front of an old folks' home (convalescent home). You need to be able to see the signage in the pic. For extra credit, have one of the happy residents in a walker/scooter in the frame as well.

POST A PHOTO OF YOU SITTING IN YOUR E9x PARKED IN FRONT OF A SUPERMARKET/DRUG STORE (TARGET/WALMART ARE OK) WITH A VISABLE SIGN OF WHERE YOU ARE SOMEWHERE IN THE PHOTO... WHILE HOLDING A BOX OF TAMPONS. PHOTO MUST BE TAKEN FROM OUTSIDE THE CAR AND THE WINDOW MUST BE DOWN TO SHOW US YOU AND THE BOX. BONUS IF YOU TAKE THE PIC WITH YOUR WIFE/GF/MISTRESS VISIBLY SITTING IN THE SEAT NEXT TO YOU (NEED TO SEE FULL FACE). MEGA EXTRA BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE HER IN THE CAR FOR THE PIC AND HAVE 1 OF THE TAMPONS HANGING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU ARE SMOKING A CIGAR.

You standing next to your E9X, on a busy road, wearing a penguin costume, and holding a sign that says "Global Warming has hurt the penguin economy. Please spare change for gas"

Your e9x, i would prefer one with an N54. go to your dealer, and have your service advisor in your car, holding a sign that says "HPFP FAIL" go

Your E9X at a BP station with you holding a sign that says "I <3 the Gulf

Your E9X next to a pirate ship

Post a pic of you and your ride, filling up at a gas station, (with the gas nozzle actually in your car), but with your car oriented 90 degrees from what is considered normal, the more obnoxious the park job, the better. The more pump spots you monopolize, the better.

Showing up the competition, get your friends (or someone you really don't like, or just some random off the street) and I want to see your BMW in between 2 DIFFERENT competitors in BMW's model segment, either an Audi A4, Mercedes C-Class, Lexus IS, Cadillac CTS, you get the idea.

Dress up as nerdy/geeky as possible. This may include (but is not limited to): A) Short shorts, riding very high on your waist. B) Nice shirt, tucked in to your shorty shorts. C)nerdy glasses. D)nerdy shoes,long socks E) pocket protector....You get the picture.... Park your car in a "somewhat" public place, or (very public), but just not in a closed garage, or similar.
Get your (wife, girlfriend, or any willing female, hopefully attractive), to dress very....um....appealing, and "out of your league"....
Pose however you like with the car, with your lady friend all-up-on-you like you are the shiz, with you displaying/holding nerd paraphernalia in the gangsta' style, but with a ruler, calculator,etc. instead of weapons, cash, liquor, as is frequently displayed by gangsta-people.

Your E9x in a parking lot surrounded by shopping carts (8 cart minimum) and all of them pointed towards your car.

Lets see you and your most impressive parallel park job. The spot should be so tight that your palms should sweat while you park.

E46, E36, E9x or what ever combo E30, E36, E46 rolling on a highway or a road together.. extra bonus points if they are all the same color

A picture of you E9X Going thru a Mcdonald's Drive thru backwards(Preferably a Mcdonald's but if not any run of mill fast food restaurant will work ex. taco bell, BK)

Park your e9x in a way that you block the exit in a public parking lot!! the photo should defenitely have to include angry drivers wanting to get out

Your E9X Parked between 2 emergency service vehicles with their emergency lights on

Your E9X next to another E9X of the same model (i.e. 4 door next to 4 door, coupe next to coupe) and color.

Your E9X outside of a non-community college Campus where the university sign is present (not generic road sign)

A foto of your e9x filled with balloons of various colors. it must be completely full!! also you have to do it yourself dont go buy full baloons!! fill them yourselves (add foto of that too). START BLOWING!!!!

The worlds longest traffic jam happened a couple of months ago outside of Beijing. It was 60 miles long. I personally hate traffic so much. But the worst is waiting in traffic so bad that it it "stand still..." so show me a picture of your e90 in stand till traffic (Rush Hour on the 101, waiting for a train, drawbridge, whatever, just make it so that your car is stuck in so much traffic that you have time to get out and take a picture of it. Also, be careful and don't get run over. This isn't frogger

A pic of your E9X "for sale" - put one or two "for sale" signs on your car that read "Global warming hurts the penguin economy, car must go" [inside joke] and park it out in front of a shopping center's parking lot close to the main road.... and put some crazy low price on it..... (Bonus points if you're express705 in a penguin costume

Your E90 outside of a racetrack

Dogs!!". A picture of your e9x with yours or any dog sitting on the drivers position (seat belt on please, one paw on the wheel). for all of you that has a dog this should be easy, for the rest, go out and find a dog!!

"airport" A picture of your e9x next to an airport, BUT the foto must include an aircraft landing or taking off (this means part of th plane or the whole plane should be on air. (and no toys!!!) this is not too hard you just have to park your car in a way that the picture can include the runway and wait for the plane.. timing is everything good luck

Your e9x parked like an offroad vehicle. Its called flex. But you only have to have a minimum of 12". And no rhino ramps. Thats cheating, your car has to be on an immovable object.
Careful not to scrape your bumper!

YOUR E9X DECORATED LIKE YOU JUST GOT MARRIED. AND UDUD'S GIRLFRIEND NEEDS TO POST HER FACE ON HERE. FIND UDUB.

this is a who can do it fast challenge cause i cant think of anything else right now!! but it will require to make a couple of stops!! ok, a photo of your e9x with a Gloria Jeans coffee on the top, outside a starbucks

You and your car getting your drink on (no <21 yrs or driving after the picture, so it better be in your driveway). I want to see your e9X, a bottle of tequila (cheaper the better), tequila rolling down the hood into your mouth.

I want to see you dressed in a business suit standing over a homeless person (Friend dressed as one) in an 'alley like setting'. Looking down at the homeless person and dropping your BMW keys into his/her cup. Your E9x just in the Background.

Your E9X reflection off a store front window

Picture of your E9X with 2 carved pumpkins in the front seats enjoying Halloween.

Your E9X with at least 1 person dressed in a KISS costume (FACE PAINT IS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT)
No pictures/printouts, it must be a live person in makeup!
additional 1 point for each different member of KISS in the car

IN COMMEMORATION OF THE BEGINNING OF THE NBA SEASON, (WHICH I AM OBVIOUSLY VERY EXCITED ABOUT) DRESS UP WITH YOUR CAR IN YOUR FAVORITE TEAM'S MEMORABILIA, AND DECORATE YOUR CAR AS WELL WITH TEAM STUFF (FOR NON NBA FANS I'LL TAKE MLB/NFL/WHATEVER AS WELL)
JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO ALL OUT!

Your E9X with 1 young woman in each seat (5 for sedan, 4 for coupe) getting ready for a night on the town!

Your E-9X on the Boulevard!
Your E9X must be in clear sight of a street sign either named Boulevard, or that is a Boulevard (i.e. Queens Boulevard)

Your E9x parked in between two cars that have a base MSRP of $50K+

Happy Veteran's Day! Your e90 with a soldier in it.

A night photo of your E9X with some lighting effects coming out from underneath. A nice back drop would be great but not necessary.

Your E9X is a crime scene! Find some police tape, stage a "dead" body or chalk one off. Extra kudos for fake blood everywhere (not in the car of course..) Let's have fun with this one!

Your e9x doing a burnout or a donut =) must see some smoke.

E9x with secret agent stuff in the compartment under the trunk floor

Your E9x with a Pilgrim and a Turkey. Extra points should be awarded if you're dressed up as either

Ever wanted to feel like you were a Action hero?! here's your chance! Re-act the movie Transporter. You'll def need a co-star!
1) 1 picture of you carrying your hostage over your back
2) 1 picture of your hostage in your E9X trunk

next challenge super simple. Take a picture of your e9x next to a lifted truck

You're 3er at a really good local eatery. . i.e. if I was in my hometown Kansas City, I'd take my car to http://www.oklahomajoesbbq.com/ because it's the freaking greatest BBQ around, and it's not a chain.

Um next challenge, find a elderly couple and have them tak3e a picture with your car giving a thumbs up.

Your E9X in a parking lot of a large retail store with all the windows, doors, trunk and hood open with at least one random person in the background (if they are looking at you like you're crazy, even better)

The Challenge: Your E9X in front of your town Christmas tree, with one of 3 things also in the picture; Santa, a reindeer, or an elf. Here is an example of our tree. Happy Holidays!

I WANT TO SEE YOUR LOYALTY!! PARK OUTSIDE AN AUDI OR MERCEDES DEALERSHIP, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS YOUR BMW HOOD BADGE! AND I WANT OUTSIDE A DEALERSHIP NOT ACCROSS THE STREET OR MILES AWAY.. IF THERE IS PEOPLE INSIDE, IT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER. MAKE IT A GOOD ONE I WANT IT FOR A BACKGROUND PIC

Your e9X with a set of Deer mounted in the background. Can be your deer, your neighbor's deer or crazy Mr. Johnson's down the street. As always, be safe and legal

Alright, since its xmas time, we need your e9x with a real santa claus

Take a pic of your e9x wrapped as a X mas present, wraping paper, bow, etc. the works.just a bow wont cut it

Your E9X in front of an overzealous neighbor's house with way too many lights, trinkets, baby jesuses, inflatables, etc. Just think of Clark Griswald from National Lampoons!

Be creative! Your E9X as a bedroom. Decorate it with items you can normally find in a bedroom. Some form of bedding (Sleeping bag, for example) is a minimum requirement. Have atleast 3 items in your E9X

Your e9X "kissing" another e9X. Cars must be nose to nose - touching is at your discretion

CARWASH. A FOTO OF YOUR E9X COMING OUT OF AN AUTO CAR WASH, HALF IN, HALF OUT!! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ALWAYS WASH THEIR BELOVED BMW's BY HAND(like me), A FOTO OF YOU WASHING YOUR CAR HOLDING A SIGN SAYING "E9X CARWASH CHALLENGE" (this just in case you have any previour carwash pics

SOLO TAILGATE...YOUR E9X IN EMPTY PARKING LOT WITH AT LEAST TWO ITEMS (COOLER, CHAIRS, GAME, GRILL, etc) ON DISPLAY

CAR CHASE: You don't necessarily have to break any laws or speed limits. But I want to see you take a photograph of your e90 in a staged case, it dosen't even have to be car-car chase, it could be bike, scooter, segway, whatever.

NEXT CHALLENGE: In spirit of me getting my new LSD, I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR E9X SLIDING. It shouldn't be to hard for you guys if its snowing in a parking lot. But if you really want have some fun you can do it in the dry or rain, and course we all know this will be a closed course right??

Your E9X with a picture of a Snowman built somewhere on your car. It can be any size, but the bigger the better. The snowman must have arms, noise, eyes, and hat. But the more you do it up, the better.

Your E9x parked next to a swimming pool

e9x next to an elf with a sign saying ho ho ho merry christmas. you can either dress up as one or photoshop it,

Staying with the Christmas Spirit, i feel Ms. Santa doesn't get enough exposure like she should for all her hard work and having to deal with Santa! Show off your Ms. Santa without giving away her real identity!

RULES: "Ms. Santa's xmas skirt, legs wearing heels ONLY showing anywhere in your car but the trick is, your BMW roundel logo or ///M logo in your car must show while keeping your Ms. Santa's identity a secret. Goodluck and HO HO HO!

Here are some examples but your photo must have the Santa skirt: (creativity is encouraged)

Get a photo of your E9x being washed by a scantily clad woman

I'll make it easy, Your e9x with a scenic natural background
forest, ocean, mountains, etc....
nothing too hard, but try and make it good!

Your E9X in (or on, or next to) the snow. Even better (but not required) if it's actually buried IN the snow.

Your e9X with a large stuff animal in it.

New Challenge: Since it is winter, and most of us don't take as good care of our car's exterior in the winter, let's get some dirty e9x shots
covered in mud, salt, and all that nasty stuff

Your E9X at your neighboring state's boarder. Take a photo of your e9X with your bordering state's "Welcome" sign!

OK THEN. NEW CHALLENGE: TRAINS!!! POST A FOTO OF YOUR E9X ON A RAILROAD TRACK. A REAL ONE PLEASE NOT A TOY!! KIND OF LIKE THE ONE VIN DIESEL JUMPED IN THE FAST AND FURIOUS BE CAREFUL OF TRAINS!!![b] challenge cancelled:illegal!![

i'll make you search a bit for this NEW CHALLENGE: POST A FOTO OF YOUR E9X NEXT TO A "MEXICAN" CACTUS (SAGUAROS). LIKE THIS ONE:

Christmas is over and since you were too cheap to get your car anything, it's time for your E90 to play with your toys! However, your E90 is no looser and does not play alone!
Park your E90 and another ride next to it. Put a video game controller on each car, have yours wearing a cap/hat or sombrero. Put a tv (real or drawn) with ****************** logo on the screen in front of the 2 cars. Goodluck, have fun and don't be cheap next Christmas! Haha

NEXT CHALLENGE: A PHOTO OF YOUR E9X WITH THE SUNSET IN THE BACKGROUND (wait until the sun is half gone). EITHER AT THE SEA OR MOUNTAINS OR AN OPEN SPACE. (not between buildings, we want to see the sun!!) ENJOY

Pretty basic Challenge this time
Lets see your best rolling shot
Try to get a blurred background and wheels while keeping the car in focus

ok. no bullshit. this challenge requires the best skill, blood alcohol content, and last but not the least, basset hounds.
freinds, rodents, quadrupeds. lend me your rears.
give me an e9x with the drunchies eating an all american beef frank.

THE NEXT CHALLENGE IS YOU IN YOUR E9X DRESSED AS THE ORLY OWLAlright, challenge ammended, my bad it seemed to be simply ironic. Your with a questionable situation in which it may be appropriate
to use ORLY owl. This is a creative challenge, I don't really know what I would do, but it could be lulz?
For example: Your car with unnecessary M/// Badges, your car with huge wing, open ended.

NEXT CHALLENGE IS: TAKE SOME SHAVING FOAM AND WRITE ON THE HOOD OS YOUR E9X "I E90POST PHOTO GAME!!!". BIG LETTERS TO COVER THE WHOLE HOOD

Your E9X with a golf course in the background. Hopeful someone in the south will take this so it is not covered in snow, not required though.

LET'S SEE YOUR E9x UPSIDE DOWN. (hopefully, you're smart enough NOT to actually flip the car for it!!!!!!) next to some objects that are NOT upside down. IF WE NEED A TIEBREAKER: have a woman's bra in the picture.

Your E9X in a graveyard. Above ground of course….

Your E9X parked next to one of your favorite older (pre-1975) classic cars.

next Challenge: A Photo Of Your E9x Next To A Horse (a live one that is)!! You Can Dress As A Cowboy If You Want

Your E90 with a BMW Z4

A Photo Of Your E9x Next To A Hummer!

CHALLENGE: YOUR E9X BEING DRIVEN BY A DOG WEARING A BRA

picture of your e9x at a vw dealership with you throwing the vdub sign (tink of the commercial

DRESS YOUR E9X LIKE ARNOLD IN THE PREDATOR YOU CAN USE REAL GUNS IF YOU WANT.. DO IT LIKE THIS:

Winter is a b!tch and your Bimmer is sick of shoveling snow and wearing her winter boots! She is heading down south for some fun in the sun and there's nothing you can do about it! Let's see your Bimmer laying out and getting that tan she deserves! Take a picture of your E9X with the following items:
-Beach Towel
-Sun tan lotion
-Wearing her bikini or trunks
-Bottle of water or cooler
-flip flops or sandals
-hat
-sand that spells out I LOVE (or heart) Florida Bimmer
**bonus point if you can get a girl to lay out next to her

Your E9X towing an Audi

Decorate your E9X to be your Valentine with roses, chocolates, kisses, and/or hearts (at least two

The real world is tough and your Bimmer is learning things the hard way. It's built her a tough skin and now she's ready to take a bite out of the big dogs. It's a "shark eat shark" world out there and your Bimmer is going to land the first bite before her tail is bit!
Take a picture of your E9X chomping away at a Shark or a Killer Whale. Which ever she catches first! enjoy!

Cause I Saw One When I Was Coming Home A Pic Of Your E9x Next To A Riced Out Car.. The Ricier(!) The Better!!!

Your E9x under a/the moon.

Your E9X surrounded by Audis and or Mercedes in a formation of a circle, kinda like a bully beat down. Your car in the center and a ring of Audis/Merc parked facing your E9X in a circle. Minimum of 6 Audis/Merc.
Edited: Your E9X surrounded by merc/audi in any fashion

NEXT CHALLENGE: Take a photo of atleast 3!! People worshipping your car as if it were a GOD. Alternatively, dress your car in beautiful silks and feed it grapes and whatnot, you get the picture

We all have to start somewhere - your E9x with the perfect first car for a teenager. The other car must have at least one body panel that has been bashed in or of a different color.

Times are tough, and many people have lost jobs and money in the recent financial crises. Your friend happens to have had to sell off his E9X... you, however, are lucky to have kept yours. You regret not having taken a picture with his car... so now's your chance! Let's have your E9X next to an INVISIBLE E9X. Obviously, you can't just take a picture of nothing. Please be creative.

Next Challenge. Your E9x covered in filth with the following written in the back window with your finger in big letters "I have been a dirty little girl, wanna give me a bath?"
Then a picture of your girl after her bath

A Photo Of Your E9x Next To A Car Or Truck That Starred In The Transformers Movie.. You Should Park Your Car Next To It Dont Take A Pic Outside The Window. If You See One On The Road, Follow It Home

A picture of your E9X inside a building. Parking garages, drive-thrus, car washes, service bays/repair shops etc. do not count.

Your E9X next to a "Slow Children Ahead" street sign.

A PHOTO OF YOUR E9X NEXT TO A "HOT" HATCH. THIS MAY INCLUDE A RENAULT MEGANE/CLIO SPORT, A VW R32, AN AUDI S3.. SO I GUESS YOU ARE GOING DRIVING AGAIN
PS: REAL CARS ONLY!!! PARKED NEXT TO THEM. ENJOY

In preparation for the Super Bowl....your E9-x getting ready for the big game......drinks, snacks, etc....but must have an actual TV somewhere in the pic......

A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR NEXT TO A STATUE OF A PERSON. DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, JUST A STATUE OF A HUMAN

A Photo Of Your E9x Next To A Wall Full With Graffiti

Decorate your E9x as a lingerie store. The sexier, the better.

YOUR E9X BACKWARDS AT A STOP SIGN!

Your E9X next to a snow hill/drift at least 2 times taller to prove it survived the blizzard of 2011.

Owning a BMW 3-series places you in an elite group of individuals who number slightly more than that of Ford Mondeo owners, but nevertheless, you know, non-conformist. Let's demonstrate your non-conformism by going to a parking garage, or a parking lot, where all the sheep park towards the wall, the inside, whatever... and your E9X is the only one facing out. With its angels on (or headlights if you have DRLs and can't go on angels only), it is the only one that dares look outwards into the scary automotive world.

Your e9X and 3 of any of the following items. Das Boot (boot shaped beer glass), a unicorn (real only please), a trophy (for anything . . worlds greatest lover?), a diploma, something with spinkles (you have to eat it afterwads, picture not required but welcome), bill clinton (a picture will do), an eight track cassette, or Mr. T (the real mister T).

In Memory Of Gary Moore Who Passed Away Today. He Was One Of The Greatest Guitar Players And One Of My Favourites. A Photo Of Your E9x With A Real Electric Guitar. And an "R.I.P Gary" Sign, Or A Poster Of Him.

Your E9x with todays Superbowl Winners front page newspaper.

Your E9X with tennis courts in the background. For those of us up north they can be snow covered.

New Challenge: Your E9X next to a real helicopter

Baseball is almost here and your E9X love's baseball but he/she doesn't have a bat ,ball glove or a place to play... Dress your E9x in your fav. team and make sure he/she has all the EQ.........and a place to play

Your E9X going through Starbucks drive thru with someone sitting on your trunk. UPDATE! Any drive thru will be fine everyone should be able to participate in this. I didnt realize some Starbucks didnt have one.

Ok. since its Mardi Gras season down here in New Orleans.. Your car showing off his/her Mardi Gras spirit.. Have someone pose with your E9X holding a sign saying "Throw me something mister!!" They have to be wearing Mardi Gras colors. Girls dont wear shirts down here. Mardi Gras colors are purple green and gold. Have fun with this.

You and your E9x celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Both of you should be wearing green but also include at least one item of St. Patrick's paraphernalia.

Your e9X next to a wacky waving inflatable arm, flailing tube man (AKA Air Dancers).

A photo of someone drafting your e9x on a bike, similar to the truck scene in Breaking Away

A PHOTO OF YOUR E9X IN A CONSTRUCTION SITE. SHOULD INCLUDE AN UNFINISHED BUILDING, MAYBE SOME HEAVY MACHINERY OR WORKERS..

Your E9X looking scary. A picture of your car in a shadowy place with only the angel eyes shining from the dark. The high quality the picture, the better. Photoshop is allowed only to adjust brightness for effect, no modifying the picture. Original picture required to be posted if modified.

Your E9x in movement but your camera using a slow shutter. Use it for anything you want: taillight trails, headlight trails, background smudge - the choice is yours. Probably want to do it at night though to make it easier to use the slow shutter.

Your E9X next to a huge pothole/sinkhole - OR - with a flat tire - OR - on a tow truck.

Your E9x in front of a tax consultant service with a sign on it that says "Can I claim my car as a dependent?"

Our Cars were made for a world without speed limits, but we are held back by society and the Man. And to thumb our noises at them, we need to drive two to three times those limits to show we just don’t care. And to make this task easy, lets find some ridiculously low speed limits. Your E9X next to a speed limit sign in the single digits.

Your E9X mid detailing/polishing. so wax marks or polish marks. Not cut and pasted from other pages on this forum.

Very Easy. Fastest One Wins. A Photo Of Your E9x Parked In Front Of A Gym.

Your E9X with a baseball field in the background. Little league and college counts too.

Your E9x in front of a Firestation or fire truck with the name of the station/unit visible to show some respect. (if parking is an issue, a distance shot is acceptable)

Your e90 at an independent BMW service shop.
Your E9X next to the dirties, dankiest, motel (no hotels thanks) you can find. If there's a lady of the night in the shot, more the merrier

Your E9X on a mountain/hill with the valley below, have your E9X and the valley below in the same picture.

Your e90 by city hall.

NEXT CHALLENGE:
YOUR E9X WITH YOUR ANIMAL OF CHOICE AS THE DRIVER (LIVING/BREATHING ANIMAL/PET...

YOUR E9X PARKED NEXT TO A CAR WITH TWICE THE HORSEPOWER OR TORQUE, MUST BE A ROAD CAR! NOT A TRUCK/EQUIPMENT/AIRPLANE OR BOAT CAN BE STOCK OR MODIFIED

Your e9x on a cattle grid! Farm grid on a road to stopcattle crossing a road.

New Challenge: Summer is coming (not soon enough) and that means one thing: CAR SHOWS..I want to see your super clean E9X posing like it just won BEST IN SHOW. I want to see trophies (any trophy, doesn't have to be car related) and ribbons and a sign that says BEST E9X ON EARTH! ***Bonus point if you really have won a prize at a car show and can prove it.

Since it is so close to summer, how about A picture of your cleaned E9X in front of a water park

Your E9X looking face to face with a car that is/was sold for more than $200k new.

I want to see your E9X At a car WashRepeat. We really need to write down a list here!

Your e9x Next to a civic si!

your E9x Next To Some Sort Of Famous Building/landmark!!!

OK, I have requested one similar to this one in the past, but this one is more specific which will require a different image, so the result will be new. Your E9X next to an IN GROUND swimming pool, no above ground swimming pools will count.

YOUR E9X COVERED IN SARAN WRAP!

Get a cupcake OR a cake, stick a lit candle in it, place on car, and wish it happy birthday. Take your pic from any angle.
Your E9X tributing the movie office space. Please have at least 1 of the following present with your e9X:
• 15 pieces of flair on your e9X
• 1 Red Swingline stapler (must be red, must be swingline no exceptions)
• A baseball bat and a battered fax machine
• A porche on a tow truck
• A jump to conclusions mat
• An initech shirt or mug (must be movie swag, no impostors)
• Outside of a building actively on fire
• Covered entirely in post-its, much like the man on the movie box cover
• You dressed like Bill Lumbergh (Shirt with white collar and different colored shirt, suspenders, tie, coffee mug)
• The movie office space playing on your iDrive Screen

Your E9X in front of an Emergency Room of a Hospital

a photo of your E9X with her filled out March Madness bracket. (need to be able to read the bracket)

your e9x at the airport. Must be Intl. Airport and must show a sign with the name of airport on it.

E90 at a drive in movie theater..not required to have a movie playing, but try and be in the 'seating' area facing the screenYour E9X at a drive in movie theater... No movie is req'd to be playing, but have your car in the 'seating' area facing the screen...new addition: bonus points if your car is munching on a bag of popcorn

A picture of your E9x in front of a building that is 50 or more stories tall, be sure to get the whole building in the shot!
Your E9x next to a roach coach/lunch wagon/catering truck. It must be open for business and serving customers. Doesn't matter if it's a day or night pic

Your e90 next to a red cross/red crescent building, truck, blood bank, whatever, encouraging everybody to donate to the tsunami victims in Japan

Your E9X parked on a crosswalk with at least 2 people posed (outside the car) like the Beatles album cover.

in the current climate fuel prices are changing daily. The UK has seen a tax drop of 1p a litre to give a pump price of 140p ish per litreof deisel. So your E9X being refueled. Pump in tank please

in the spirit of me going fishing tomorrow. a photo of your e9x with fishing gear (i.e fishing rod, baits, hooks etc) OR a fish.. (no frozen fish fingers allowed

NEXT CHALLENGE IS: HAVE YOUR E9X TOWED BY YOUR DOG. LEASH HAS TO BE SOMEHOW CONNECTED (OR APPEAR CONNECTED) TO YOUR CAR AND THE DOG IS PULLING/TOWING IT!!!
You must have your dog towing your car. but in addition you must have 1 of the follwing:
1. THERE MUST BE "TREATS" ENTICING YOUR DOG TO TOW THE CAR. OR
2. YOU MUST BE IN THE CAR WHILE ITS BEING TOWED.

Since I Am About To Go Get Wendy's, I Want To See A Picture Of Your E9x With The Best Sandwich Ever Made On The Hood: A Spicy Chicken Filet Sandwich. You Must Have A Picture Of It Uneaten, Half-eaten, Then Just The Wrapper Each On Your Hood.

A PICTURE OF YOUR E9X PARKED BACKWARDS INSIDE YOUR DEALERSHIP SERVICE DOOR

YOUR E9X PARKED NEXT TO A DRIVE-THRU ATM (NOT A BANK'S DRIVE-THRU TELLER WINDOW). YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE PARKED RIGHT NEXT TO IT, JUST CLOSE BY (OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR TO TAKE THE PHOTO (DUH....) DRIVING THRU BACKWARDS IS ACCEPTABLE AS WELL!

Your E9X with a reservoir / dam in view. It can be concrete or dirt it does not matter.

Your E9x next to a golf cart with a set of clubs on the back of the cart.

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR E9X IN FRONT OF A GOURMET ICE CREAM SHOP (LIKE A COLD STONE) WITH A BOWL/CONE OF ICE CREAM.

TAKE/POSE YOUR E9X IN A WELL-KNOWN SPEED TRAP. YOUR PHOTO MIGHT NOT CLEARLY SHOW YOUR VEHICLE, BUT SINCE MOST POLICE CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY HIDDEN, NEITHER SHOULD YOUR E9X. PLEASE TAKE PHOTO FROM A DISTANCE OR FROM PERSPECTIVE THAT SHOWS WHY THIS PARTICULAR LOCATION IS A SPEED TRAP.
IF POSSIBLE, ALSO PROVIDE:
1) GOOGLE MAP LOCATION URL
2) POSTED SPEED LIMIT INFO
3) YOUR OLD TICKET EVEN

Your E9X with a major/minor league baseball park/stadium in view. No little league, no college, and the turf field itself not needed to be shown. The players have to get paid to play at that location. Try to get the team logo in the image but parking can be impossible so not required.

Your E9x Next To A Garbage Truck!

New Challenge, paying tribute to the motherland! a photo of your e9x next to a German flag on a pole.(maybe at a hotel or an embassy) Deutschland uber alles Guten nacht

In honor of April 1, I feel that our cars might have been left out of the jokes/pranks of the day. So Your E9X pulling a prank or an April fools jobs. For example it with a laptop posting a silly thread on e90post or it with a string leading to a bucket of water over a door (as I gave these as examples, these can not be used). So you and your e9X get creative and cause some mischief.

Your E9X next to a Main St. sign. Since this is a world game Main St. does not have to be in English.

YOUR E9X WITH A UPS (BROWN UNITED PARCEL DELIVERY) TRUCK/VAN. I WOULD LIKE A PICTURE OF BOTH YOUR E9X AND THE TRUCK/VAN VISIBLE, BUT IT'S UNDERSTANDABLE IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE WHILE YOU'RE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT (CHASING SAID TRUCK/VAN).

Your E9X next to another street sign this time the street must be a persons name such as William Dr.

your e9x with an american car and an import from asia

Your E9X and your favorite hole in the wall bar. I would love to see a PBR sign glowing in the window (not required).

your E9X next to an inflated dome sports complex. Picture below for example.

new CHALLENGE....your e9x in a car wash being washed

Your E9x converted to an office. I want to see a computer, calendar, pens/pencils, and some kind of award from work (employee of the month, sales award, etc.).

you and your car eating a Cup Noodles

Your E9X next to a public mailbox/drop. No private allowed.

A PHOTO OF YOUR E9X NEXT TO A PUBLIC TOILET/RESTROOM WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. PHOTO MUST INCLUDE A SIGN SAYING PUBLIC TOILETS OR HAVE THE LITTLE GUY/GIRL ON THE DOOR OR THE ACTUAL TOILET!! ENJOY

Your E9X with a Patient Only Parking sign. Do not actually have to be in the parking spot.

Summer is coming !!! What is better on a hot day than Frappucino ??
Post a picture of your E9X in Starbucks parking lot with a Starbucks entrance and a frappucino or any cold drink somewhere in the picture

Next Challenge: Requires two pictures with your E9x. Your E9x with a box of a dozen (12) krispy kreme donuts and a picture of a krispy kreme box minus the donuts...EAT UP!!
Due to krispy kreme not being accessible to some, any donuts will do

Your e9x with your favorite (unopned) bottle of wine at a Winery (a park will do) getting ready for Spring Barrel Tasting.

A PHOTO OF YOUR E9X NEXT TO SOME ROADKILL!!! IT COULD BE A CAT, A DOG A SQUIRREL AN ELEPHANT, WHATEVER. DRIVE AROUND TILL SOMETHING COMES UP.
PLEASE DO NOT KILL SOME CUTE LITTLE ANIMAL FOR THE SAKE OF THE GAME (ALTHOUGH THE GAME IS ABOVE ALL THINGS DEAD OR ALIVE
ALSO DO NOT HAVE YOUR DOG PLAY DEAD AND JUST SNAP THE PIC. I WANT IT DEAD AND SQUASHED

Your E9X next to a fire hydrant.

Your E9x reading your favorite magazine.

Your E9X standing in a no parking zone. No laws broken while standing. "No parking" sign must be in view.

WEDDING CRASHERS!! SINCE THE WEEKEND IS COMING AND THE WEATHER IS CLEARING UP EVERYWHERE I THINK (HERE IS PRACTICALLY SUMMER) ITS A FINE TIME FOR WEDDINGS!! SO I WANT A PIC OF YOUR E9X AT A WEDDING. DONT HAVE TO KNOW THE COUPLE. EVEN BETTER IF YOU DONT ACTUALLY. AND IN THE SPIRIT OF THE MOVIE "WEDDING CRASHERS" I WILL ACCEPT A FUNERAL AS WELLok then. addition to the challenge. any family related celebration will do. i.e birthdays, christenings, divorce papers . just anything that indicates something like this. example a happy birthday banner and some balloons will do..

Last edited by DL; 04-13-2011 at 06:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #3539
Professor///M
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Thanks for the hard work there. Maybe I won't quit.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #3540
Priority 1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi

i have a picture of an e36 as a just married car, unfortunately mine was parked around back and not in the background of the pic
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #3541
DL
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMidge View Post
Thanks for the hard work there. Maybe I won't quit.
Thanks PAMidge,

This game is too fun to quit.

Last edited by DL; 04-14-2011 at 03:06 AM.. Reason: using mobile Droid too much for practice for future use.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #3542
Schm
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Number 1 City in the world is Las Vegas, Nv with 106,000 (Down 9,000 from 2006) weddings.
Number 2 wedding city in the world is Istanbul Turkey with 92,000 for the year.
Number 3 City (2 in the US) is Gatlinburg, Tn with 42,000 weddings.
Number 4 City (3rd in the US) is New Orleans, La with 36,545 Marriages in 2002. "Due to hurricane Katrina New Orleans will not match this number for a few years."

http://afwpi.com/wedstats.html