E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > DSC, Brake, and ABS light fix

08-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #1
mefferso
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

DSC, Brake, and ABS light fix

Pulling out my driveway, all 3 warning lights came on. I was able to use my schwaben/foxwell to pull a code for the rear left speed sensor. I also used it to monitor the live data of all 4 speed sensors, and sure enough, the left rear sensor only read 0 mph. Replaced it with: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
After replacing the sensor, I still had to erase the fault codes. All good to go now.

Just wanted to share as a possible solution to those warning lights as I know in some cases, its the steering angle sensor.
      08-16-2019, 12:50 PM   #2
rponti
Private
Rep
Drives: 328xi

I had a similar issue a while back. I replaced the sensor, the wheel bearing with the internal sensor......it ended up being a chewed ABS wire by a mouse!
Appreciate 0