E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 BMW 328i Sedan Automatic Alpine White / Tan

08-05-2022, 07:30 PM   #1
Macman45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

2008 BMW 328i Sedan Automatic Alpine White / Tan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2008 E90 328i Sedan Automatics in Alpine White over Savannah Beige. Low mileage for the age, 145,xxx and needs nothing. Tires are less than a year old all the way around WITH a 5th wheel&tire for a spare. Oil changes every 5k miles with Liqui-Moly full synthetic and Mahle Filters. Cabin Air filter changed annually. Windows are professionally ceramic tinted 35% all the way around. Legal in most states.This is greatly helped keep UV and heat out and protected the interior. Does not burn oil, does not smoke, runs and drives excellent.

I am the 2nd Owner, and purchased it from a family friend and his daughter who used the car for the first few years in college. I have owned it around 6 years and put on majority of the miles.

I have been religious on maintenance items and have addressed every known item for the E90, which includes (in the last three years) a full cooling systems with all hoses, gaskets, lines, tank, radiator, water pump, thermostat and bleeder screws. Valve cover gaskets, oil filter housing gasket, all 4 window motor regulators, and of course battery. Currently has a 1 year old H8 (largest group that fits) AGM battery that was properly coded and registered. The paint and exterior is in excellent shape for its age. People cannot believe it is a 2008. A few rock chips and a small scuff on the rear bumper is really it. Always washed, waxed and paint sealant / ceramic coated with Adam's Polishes.

I have service history and print outs of parts, docs, manuals, notes etc. No shortcuts taken.

Has both key fobs, original owners manual and current registration, smog report & insurance.

The car has been upgraded, beyond how the car was originally ordered. Everything added to the car is BMW Parts, OEM and plug & play. Nothing aftermarket or Universal-fit.

Items added:

Autodim & Home Link Garage Door Rearview Mirror with Hidden Compass

Power Fold & Autodim 6-Way Power Side Mirrors

XM Satellite Radio Module & Optics

BMW Assist TCU Module with Bluetooth Handsfree Calling

12-Way Power & Air SPORT Leather seats

FIVE 17” BMW E92 Coupe Sport Wheels with 5 NITTO Motivo Tires
Tires installed November, 2021

2011+ LCI OEM Headlights with LED Angel Eyes

Alarm Siren & Panic

With the above added, it is now one of the most equipped E90’s you can get, and is not really missing anything. The Sport Leather Seats are fantastic, and I see why they cost so much.

Vehicle is only being sold as I have purchased a new truck. Located just south of Atlanta off I-75, in Mcdonough, GA Zip 30252.

This is NOT a junk and cheap 3 Series BMW. If looking for that, this is not the car for you. This is a very well taken car of E90, that is perfect for a commuter (near 30MPG), or a first car for son/daughter to take to college or high school.

I am available to answer any questions about the car or show it to serious perspective buyers.

Attached Images

Last edited by Macman45; 08-05-2022 at 07:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2022, 11:34 AM   #2
Macman45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

SOLD. Wow that was fast
Appreciate 0