E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > eNBT Parts (Everything needed)

08-09-2022, 06:11 PM   #1
Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
eNBT Parts (Everything needed)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,234.00

Item Interest
I have two E9x NBT Evo kits I am currently parting out or selling whole.

Many of the parts being sold are no longer available or very hard to get.

Mini Cooper touch screens in E9x housings: Perfect one $1000, some scratches $800

NBT Evo + M car hotspot ATMS: $1500

Carsystems eNBT adapters with quadharness: $600

Euro CIC faceplates mounted in brand new trim piece: $200

"eNBT Wiring kit" (eNBT display cable, wifi antenna, bt antenna, center console usb, FM2 antenna, ATM harness): $400

ICAM with handle and harness: $250

None hotspot ATM: $200

None touch screen eNBT display with cable: $250

Appreciate 0
      08-13-2022, 10:54 AM   #2
casstor
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 3-series, E90 M3

Potential interest

Hi Nickco43,

I'm a long-time lurker on this forum, but unfortunately haven't posted before so I don't seem to be able to use private messaging yet.

I previously installed a non-ATM NBT EVO retrofit from bimmerretrofit in my e92. I've recently acquired an e90 M3, so I'm thinking about leaving the e92 as-is and doing a full retrofit in the M3.

I just started acquiring the necessary parts and cables to set up and code everything myself at desk, but I'm intrigued by the idea of a fully-prepared system.

Assuming you still have them, would you discuss it with an unknown lurker? Not sure exactly how long it'll take to get PM access, but I could offer an email address.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2022, 04:24 PM   #3
Nickco43
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 BMW M3

Garage List
2008 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by casstor View Post
Hi Nickco43,

I'm a long-time lurker on this forum, but unfortunately haven't posted before so I don't seem to be able to use private messaging yet.

I previously installed a non-ATM NBT EVO retrofit from bimmerretrofit in my e92. I've recently acquired an e90 M3, so I'm thinking about leaving the e92 as-is and doing a full retrofit in the M3.

I just started acquiring the necessary parts and cables to set up and code everything myself at desk, but I'm intrigued by the idea of a fully-prepared system.

Assuming you still have them, would you discuss it with an unknown lurker? Not sure exactly how long it'll take to get PM access, but I could offer an email address.
Email me at: nick@cicretrofit.com and then I can give you my cell phone number.
Appreciate 0