E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > New To Forum - Desperate Need For Coding Help Detroit Metro

04-22-2020, 02:22 PM   #1
HENOSIS
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i Sport Package

Exclamation New To Forum - Desperate Need For Coding Help Detroit Metro

Hello there,

After scouring the forums everywhere, I have been unable to find a solution. Problem simply put.. I have 2006 330i ZSP that I maintain rigorously and was finishing up the ZF6HP19 solenoid change out as well as bridge and 4 finger seals pan tightened to spec and following ZF procedure fill tranny cold til fluid runs out (bout 3 liters) THEN STUCK WHEN TRYING TO START THE CAR. KEYFOB program issue I think. Will unlock doors but not start car. The battery in the fob wasn't low and the car battery itself new. Went to stealership and ordered new key and it still didn't start, did some research and then replaced key fob holder slot and the large black relay on the fuse board behind the glove box. Still nothing yellow key symbol and park engagement warning light continue to stay on. ( CAS or EWS problem maybe?? I pray just needs to be reprogrammed)

Long story short, the car is in a rental house of mine's garage in Eastpointe Michigan. The indy shops once trusted around here when I had to use them are no longer to be trusted.

Is there anyone with ISTA's or DIS in the Detroit Metro area or anyone willing to travel to me for hire of cour$e and diagnose the problem at least and if possible recode whatever is out of sync???

I finally found a source for a working SSD of all the ISTA's and other programs, not the Chinese crap. Im waiting on that shipment of the SSD to install and be sure it works and then I will procee
d with buying the ICOM.

Until then Im desperate to get the car figured out and I'd pay you for your travel and diagnosis if you have the time or interest in a drive to my location for this (essential service/ covid crap).

PM me for contact info

Last edited by HENOSIS; 04-22-2020 at 02:27 PM..
Appreciate 0