E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > CCC: remove old fsc

12-15-2016, 11:44 AM   #1
intel123
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60

Question CCC: remove old fsc

Hello to all, im having a problem wondering if anyone could help:

I got an used CCC device for my car as the last one died. After installing and coding it ive seen that it has a fsc in SWT store for donor vin (probably original owner) and as its for wrong VIN it is rejected. Now, my fsc certificate is older several months than the current one and fstool and ista-p are failing to insert my fsc over existing one. Also tried complete flash with ISTA-P 3.58 and restore with recovery CD's but SWT store and fsc certificates stay untact, and im just not able to delete/remove them or clear complete SWT store. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2016, 01:34 AM   #2
intel123
Registered
Rep
Drives: e60

Can anyone help with this ? Ill be more than glad to pay for help
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 06:56 PM   #3
Joe@TopGearSolutions
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

Do you still need assistance?
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2019, 03:13 AM   #4
martinlink
Rep
Drives: E46 320d

Hi!

This might be a thread necro but I'm having the EXACT same issue. CCC from a newer car and voice control does not work.
Flashed all modules to newest i-level and then tried activating the FSC for my VIN (also inserted into new CCC) but it fails.

If anyone knows of a way to delete the FSC inside the CCC to make space for my old one, please let me know! I have all the necessary tools at my disposal.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2019, 09:51 PM   #5
panadan
Rep
Drives: e91 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinlink View Post
Hi!

This might be a thread necro but I'm having the EXACT same issue. CCC from a newer car and voice control does not work.
Flashed all modules to newest i-level and then tried activating the FSC for my VIN (also inserted into new CCC) but it fails.

If anyone knows of a way to delete the FSC inside the CCC to make space for my old one, please let me know! I have all the necessary tools at my disposal.
Hi! I have same problem. Cannot delete old fsc code. Every time when i try to use ista p ask me for another hw to program and with winkfp after flash all modules when i try to write my fsc code with dr gini program, i have REJECTED response from ccc.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2020, 04:29 AM   #6
TajaBaja0
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 320d

Quote:
Originally Posted by panadan View Post
Hi! I have same problem. Cannot delete old fsc code. Every time when i try to use ista p ask me for another hw to program and with winkfp after flash all modules when i try to write my fsc code with dr gini program, i have REJECTED response from ccc.

Any solution for deleting old fsc from ccc?
Appreciate 0