E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > DIY Guides > Help me please 🥺

09-09-2020, 12:41 PM   #1
that328i
🃏
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328I

So, heres the situation, i recently bought carbon fiber side skirt extensions for my bmw 328i, the problem is my bumper guards and mudd flaps are in the way, do i drill underneath the side of the car through them or take out the rubber sides that protect the car. There super cool looking and its a universal fit which i got my hopes up, they fit just dont know the best way to install!!

Thanks guys!!
      09-09-2020, 01:09 PM   #2
mantis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

Garage List
2011 e90  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by that328i View Post
So, heres the situation, i recently bought carbon fiber side skirt extensions for my bmw 328i, the problem is my bumper guards and mudd flaps are in the way, do i drill underneath the side of the car through them or take out the rubber sides that protect the car. There super cool looking and its a universal fit which i got my hopes up, they fit just dont know the best way to install!!

Thanks guys!!
got any pics so we can see issue
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
that328i
🃏
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328I

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by that328i View Post

Thanks guys!!
got any pics so we can see issue
No i dont but i will take some, so u can get a visual idea!