E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > ETA: FIXED. New motor, wont start; Inpa Error #100 Sys-0010 Initialization Error

09-22-2020, 06:00 PM   #1
oilcrankinject
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: nothing

ETA: FIXED. New motor, wont start; Inpa Error #100 Sys-0010 Initialization Error

ETA: Fixed. My fault. Small gray connector was not plugged into the DME. I have no idea how I did that twice. Car runs but lots of smoke. It was getting dark out so I quit for the night. I will allow my car to run for a period of time while watching the smoke to see what it does.

At least my rebuilt motor runs. I inputted the injector values using INPA after I started it for the first time. More testing tomorrow.

Errors:
DSC
DBC
Fuel pump
Inpa #100
BT cant read engine module

Grounds are good
Fuse 37 is good
DME relay is good
DME was replaced, same errors

I dont know what could be causing this. Occurred after I replaced my motor (both times). I replaced my motor with a used motor last year and all was good. Late last year I decided to rebuild my oem motor. That motor slipped timing in july but has the same errors as now. I rebuild the motor again with a used but good head and again I am getting the same errors.

Last edited by oilcrankinject; 09-22-2020 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Fixed
Appreciate 0