E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Robert Dixon - South Bay BMW - Great Experience!!

08-02-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
cbattle
Nascentes Morimur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 335i

Robert Dixon - South Bay BMW - Great Experience!!

My wife and I took delivery of our new vehicle last night, and I can say without hesitation that this has been the best car purchase experience I've ever had.

Robert Dixon at South Bay BMW was our Client Advisor (310-939-7386). http://www.merchantcircle.com/busine...s.310-750-5751

I had done quite a bit of research, a couple of test drives, and obtained a number of quotes online prior to heading to the dealership to make the purchase. Upon arrival, my wife and I were introduced to Robert and could immediately tell that things were going in the right direction. Being that we already knew what we were interested in ordering, we got straight to a final test drive and answering any remaining questions we had about the vehicle.

After the test drive and some demos at our request, we got to ordering the vehicle. There was no sense of any sort of high-pressure sales pitch. It was evident that Robert was focused on ensuring that we got exactly what we were looking for. My wife was on the fence about a couple of interior/trim options, and he was very accomodating by finding multiple vehicles for us to inspect with the choices we were considering. Upon our making our final selections, Robert quickly had a vehicle order put together with our specifications, and within a few minutes, we arrived at what I consider a fair and competitive price. In just a few more minutes, he had a finance quote put together, and we were on our way. With the exception of the extensive amount of time test driving and demonstrating things at our request, the whole process took less than 30 minutes.

Robert was knowledgeable and easy to work with. During the vehicle production, shipping, and VDC prep period, he was always responsive to all of our inquiries. In the few instances when he didn't answer the phone, he always returned calls within a short period of time, and he was also accessible via email (whatever was most convenient for us).

When our car arrived, we reviewed our revised financing scenarios based on the improved rates available at time of delivery. After a brief trip to the finance office, Robert met us at our new car and walked us through some setup. After that, we drove off as extremely happy customers.

I'd highly recommend Robert Dixon to any others interested in a BMW or Mini.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
JRob37
@11Tenths
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i - Alpine White

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Thanks C,

I'm truly happy that the car and experience met your expectations... It's part of the job the fun for me.

R