E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Quote i got, great huh?? not.

10-06-2006, 02:48 PM   #23
toolfan
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i sedan

Why dont you try going into a dealership and establishing a relationship with a client advisor? You have much more bargaining paower if you are face to face. Like one guy said, I just walked in there and asked to pay $2000 over invoice and they immediately said,"ok". See how easy that is? In Chicago, there are no 335i coupes available for order, so $500 off is understandable here, maybe not is pittsburgh
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2006, 08:19 AM   #24
MainlineE90man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E90

Who's in Pittsburgh? I know I sound like an A$$hole.... but you guy need to try and turn the situation around.....remember we are all trying to make a living, and I am working hard, just like you... but when I do not have the stock to meet the demand, let alone no one does, and we are rather large, we need to sell the few we do, for as much as possible. the market requires it, I have good long term customers that want the car, so they will buy the car, no matter what the cost. we never charge more than sticker like some Cali dealers....

But for the first 10 members to IM me they will receive $2800 off the new M3, and I will throw in the performance center delivery.

E90 330i
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 04:03 AM   #25
MainlineE90man
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by phx08 View Post
Well, i e-mailed multiple dealerships with just a generic e-mail to see what they say about a quote on 07' 328i Coupe w/steptronic..and thats it (as thats all i need), only one gave me a quote right out..and it was:

Price As Built: $37,745
*Price With Discount: $37,245

$500 off invoice...

Just posting this to let you guys know what you can expect if you go in to order..
Well, the guy who complained to Otto's GM and then tried to complain to my GM, because we didn't take him seriously.....Still did not buy a car.....
Told you I could spot the difference between a buyer, and a talker.....

Dont worry the 1 series is coming...that's more your price range Mr.Honda

E90 330i
Appreciate 0