E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Mile High Club Members ???

01-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #23
Feyd
Major
Rep
Drives: a DEEZZULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Does a friends private plane count? Drunken 3 way in the sky circa 1978!!!
Was it on auto-pilot, or did you guys tag in/out so someone was always manning the controls? (yeah that pun was intended)
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #24
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
my wife was a flight attendant for 12 year...she flew international and I would go on some of her better trips with her...

So...yep

Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #25
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Never been on a plane, but when I buy a jet I will.
Need to catch up on life man!
haven't seen Star Wars or been on a plane..
      01-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #26
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Need to catch up on life man!
haven't seen Star Wars or been on a plane..
Im 6 foot 7, so being on a plane would be less than comfortable. Grew up in a small town and didnt travel a lot because most of my family is in one place. Never had the money to go across country for vacations etc. Once I graduate and start my career I will be on them plenty, and hopefully one day buy my own jet.
      01-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #27
Searcher821
I find stuff
Rep
Drives: Jet pack

Quote:
and hopefully one day buy my own jet.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #28
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

flying is a pretty amazing experience, but if you are that tall it would probably more of a pain in the ass than anything...

i'm scared shitless of flying, but force myself to do it anyway
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #29
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
.... and hopefully one day buy my own jet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher821 View Post
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #30
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher821 View Post

whats funny about that?
      01-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #31
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
whats funny about that?
Yeah, Tell him, Collin

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #32
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
flying is a pretty amazing experience, but if you are that tall it would probably more of a pain in the ass than anything...

i'm scared shitless of flying, but force myself to do it anyway
safest way to travel

take some flying lessons, it'll really help
      01-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #33
newdadkel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M CBM

I remember seeing on some little news blip about a pilot who had a couple of smaller airplanes that would take up couple with the intent of joining the mile high club. Dont know if they are still around or not. And from what I can remember, the plane looked a little on the smaller side for a jet. But size doesnt really matter does it......?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #34
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdadkel View Post
I remember seeing on some little news blip about a pilot who had a couple of smaller airplanes that would take up couple with the intent of joining the mile high club. Dont know if they are still around or not. And from what I can remember, the plane looked a little on the smaller side for a jet. But size doesnt really matter does it......?
http://milehighatlanta.com/

Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #35
newdadkel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M CBM

Yea man thats it! Has anyone tried this?
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #36
Chrisrw
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Ewwwww!!!! That's like renting a hotel room by the hour. You could never wash those sheets clean enough!

07 335i / Black on Red / Sport / Premium / 19'' Rims / Matte Black 18'' Winters / Vishnu / DCI / CF wrap / HID AE / OEM lip / H&R race / Titek / HKS
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #37
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

American Express baby

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #38
CasperSYTFU
SYTFU Crew
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2010 Toyota FJ

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
I don't care, dude. But you have to be airborne
Jump when you cum? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisrw View Post
Ewwwww!!!! That's like renting a hotel room by the hour. You could never wash those sheets clean enough!
Thats why you "Get to keep your sheets as a souvenir!" LMFAO (From their site)
Cause they don't want to ever touch that shit.
      01-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #39
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

To answer , Ok 1978 was a very long time ago, I'm old give me some credit.

It might as well been the wright brothers back then, no auto pilot it was crappy Cessna six seater.

We used to race motorcycles, a bunch of us, and one friend was very fast and had a national plate for dirt track racing. One other friend's father had an electrical avionics business and he was pursuing a commercial pilots license. So he needed hours all the time especially instrument time. We used to go to the races in the plane and one time we were in Houston and found this completely drunk girl who was very kinky, she needed a ride to El Paso so we traded except the pilot who frankly wouldn't have anyways he was very conservative and always afraid anything would jeopardize his license. Anyhow she got her ride and we got her for the time it took to get to El Paso. Funny thing is we landed at this little private airport, dumped her off and then got grounded as it did not have instrument based flight plans and it was late. We all got the wrath of the old man when we made the call so he wouldn't worry. We used to go to Vegas all the time for like a couple of hours so he could get time. We even got some rides in Citations and such once he got his commercial license and flew for exective air. Those were the days.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #40
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
To answer , Ok 1978 was a very long time ago, I'm old give me some credit.

It might as well been the wright brothers back then, no auto pilot it was crappy Cessna six seater.

We used to race motorcycles, a bunch of us, and one friend was very fast and had a national plate for dirt track racing. One other friend's father had an electrical avionics business and he was pursuing a commercial pilots license. So he needed hours all the time especially instrument time. We used to go to the races in the plane and one time we were in Houston and found this completely drunk girl who was very kinky, she needed a ride to El Paso so we traded except the pilot who frankly wouldn't have anyways he was very conservative and always afraid anything would jeopardize his license. Anyhow she got her ride and we got her for the time it took to get to El Paso. Funny thing is we landed at this little private airport, dumped her off and then got grounded as it did not have instrument based flight plans and it was late. We all got the wrath of the old man when we made the call so he wouldn't worry. We used to go to Vegas all the time for like a couple of hours so he could get time. We even got some rides in Citations and such once he got his commercial license and flew for exective air. Those were the days.

inb4DidNotReadLOL.GIF

j/k

So she got her ride and you guys got yours = WIN!

(But in a small prop plane? ...OUCH!)
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 05:51 AM   #41
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Sanctioned in-flight sex, we barely knew you. The UK's Civil Aviation Authority has shut down Mile High Flights, an English airline that provides couples with chartered flights just for having sex at 5,280 feet.

According to the CAA, in-flight sex distracts pilots and flight staff from their jobs, thus endangering everyone on board. Mike Crisp, the company's founder, begs to differ, accusing the CAA of "prudish snobbery."

"I'm not giving up on what was a very popular business idea, because someone at the CAA doesn't like the sound of what goes on in our planes," he told the Telegraph. "Joining the Mile High Club is something a lot of British couples dream of and we were providing the chance for people to fulfill that particular fantasy."

Mile High Flights began in 2007 after Crisp and his friend converted a Cessna Grand Caravan single-engined plane into a luxurious, romantic aircraft complete with mattress, pillows, and cushions. Couples can choose between two flight options. "The Big One," which costs £640, gives couples 40 minutes to get in on, while "The VIP," which costs £930, lasts an hour and half, 60 minutes of which are spent in flight. Adding an additional person costs an extra £125. Once aboard, couples are given strawberries and champagne, while the captain informs them of safety measures and when it's OK for them to begin getting frisky.

Apparently, those measures weren't enough for the CAA. A spokesperson said: "We cast no moral judgments on what people do in their planes, that's not our business. Unfortunately it became apparent that our safety criteria couldn't be met and the application was not passed."

Although we doubt couples taking Mile High Flights keep their seatbelts fastened at all times while not moving around the cabin, we'd imagine it's even more dangerous to fulfill the mile high club fantasy the old-fashioned way: by scurrying into a stall when the flight attendant isn't looking.

Source