E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

12-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #2597
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
How
Did
We
End
Up
In
Spain
Appreciate 2
      12-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #2598
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Hey whatever happened to Mr.SugarSkulls? I feel like he could add a few stories to this thread...
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #2599
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

I guess now we know Mr MKSixer was the one behind all the reporting and banning around here...
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      12-12-2018, 10:53 AM   #2600
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
I guess now we know Mr MKSixer was the one behind all the reporting and banning around here...
Lol!

I'd have to get myself banned!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      12-12-2018, 01:55 PM   #2601
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

^ BANNED
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
Kooch102.00
      12-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #2602
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
i want to go out tonight since its the night before reading day, and many of the boys are going out too

the girl ive been flirting with became more aggressively flirtateous when she learned i was turkish and not from the suburbs - she told me she'll buy drinks and many other colorfully fun and exciting stuff too. honestly ive been just flirting with her because of our project (we're in the same group) so that she'd do a lot of the work and i'd coast but we turned in the project today so it's free game, and im no greek god looking guy but she's cute and down so im down haha

BUT, i need to be a man of my work because delaying everything to the last minute. pls save me from this dilemma
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #2603
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i want to go out tonight since its the night before reading day, and many of the boys are going out too

the girl ive been flirting with became more aggressively flirtateous when she learned i was turkish and not from the suburbs - she told me she'll buy drinks and many other colorfully fun and exciting stuff too. honestly ive been just flirting with her because of our project (we're in the same group) so that she'd do a lot of the work and i'd coast but we turned in the project today so it's free game, and im no greek god looking guy but she's cute and down so im down haha

BUT, i need to be a man of my work because delaying everything to the last minute. pls save me from this dilemma
Well if I wasn't headed to the gym I'd go in your place :
      12-12-2018, 08:45 PM   #2604
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post

Well if I wasn't headed to the gym I'd go in your place :
i mean you can write my essays in my place, and i'll lift for you

UGH it sucks because she's not here next semester - redeemingly im in the suburbs for the summer but maintaining attraction for the next 5 months is hard hahah, rather get in and get out sooner than risk it for later
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2018, 12:32 AM   #2605
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Being blind to all other posts that I've made here; ahem.

Lesson 1 with women: they get mad....just because. This lady was just nice looking so I said "hey, you're beautiful."

I think I did something VERY wrong....damn, I can't get this RIGHT!

Maybe I am gay after all....
beautify women get told how attractive they are from creeps all the time. saying the same thing as every other dude isnt going to get their attention.

granted, if you look like a model you can say whatever the fuck you want to women and they will still be all over you nuts. but for those of us who arent blessed with perfect genetics a little originality goes a long way.
Appreciate 2
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13152.00
      12-13-2018, 06:59 AM   #2606
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

Lesson 1 with women: they get mad....just because. This lady was just nice looking so I said "hey, you're beautiful."

you are right, but women want details not just general comment like your beautiful... they want to hear , you have gorgeous eyes, smile,lips etc
Appreciate 2
      12-13-2018, 07:53 AM   #2607
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
beautify women get told how attractive they are from creeps all the time. saying the same thing as every other dude isnt going to get their attention.

granted, if you look like a model you can say whatever the fuck you want to women and they will still be all over you nuts. but for those of us who arent blessed with perfect genetics a little originality goes a long way.
Something I have learned, never tell a woman she is beautiful unless:

a.) You are romantically involved, have been together for a while and plan to be together for a while.
b.) It's a total random stranger that you have no intention of dating, let that be that and walk away; her day is instantly made and she will think about you the rest of the day.

I have found that in dealing with women who know they are attractive it's best not to make any comment at all. These comments are for those (and those of us) who fall into category b.) above. If you are genuinely attracted to someone that you want to date, treat them like your best friend. You wouldn't tell your best friend how handsome he is.....I don't know, maybe you would, regardless treat her as an equal and DO NOT put her on a pedestal.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2018, 08:03 AM   #2608
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

I have never gotten mad at a man for complimenting me and it always makes me smile. I appreciate it more if it is an in passing kind of thing and not a pick up line. If she got pissed at you for saying she was beautiful, she has issues. Don't take it to heart.
Appreciate 7
nyalpine907384.50
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 09:36 AM   #2609
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Something I have learned, never tell a woman she is beautiful unless:

a.) You are romantically involved, have been together for a while and plan to be together for a while.
b.) It's a total random stranger that you have no intention of dating, let that be that and walk away; her day is instantly made and she will think about you the rest of the day.

I have found that in dealing with women who know they are attractive it's best not to make any comment at all. These comments are for those (and those of us) who fall into category b.) above. If you are genuinely attracted to someone that you want to date, treat them like your best friend. You wouldn't tell your best friend how handsome he is.....I don't know, maybe you would, regardless treat her as an equal and DO NOT put her on a pedestal.
I'm sometimes frightened at how much we think alike.

All of this. All. Of. It.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      12-13-2018, 09:43 AM   #2610
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I have never gotten mad at a man for complimenting me and it always makes me smile. I appreciate it more if it is an in passing kind of thing and not a pick up line. If she got pissed at you for saying she was beautiful, she has issues. Don't take it to heart.
You're rare and special.

It happens quite often and I've found that if you're compelled to say it, follow up with a genuinely appreciated detail such as complimenting her smile or eyes. Then walk away. Otherwise, you can get into a bit trouble.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
cmyx6go15579.50
      12-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #2611
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'm sometimes frightened at how much we think alike.

All of this. All. Of. It.
Experience creates awareness and understanding.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 09:57 AM   #2612
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
That Awkward Moment

I've been dating around a bit after the demise of my time with the Eva Longoio look-alike.

Last Saturday I'm on a first-date with a lady. She's 5'10", former B-level model (her words, not mine) and absolutely gorgeous, fun, witty and didn't take herself or the stares everywhere we went too seriously.

We started with sushi then went to the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans to listen to a swing band. The drummer is a buddy of mine and, most importantly, an M3 owner and I introduced her to him as well as the other band members. Once we manage to get a seat on a couch and the band starts, people begin dancing. There is a couple on the floor who have clearly been to dance lessons because they are cutting it up quite nicely and we both commented on their prowess. When the lights come up a bit, I realize that it's one of my business partners whom I've NEVER seen without a suit on...it's kinda surreal.

After they finish dancing, I beckon them over and introduce him to my date he says: "It's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about you and he wasn't exaggerating about how beautiful you are, at all. You're a vision." Or something to that effect. I'm internally cringing because this is our first date. She says to him, "This is just our first date but thanks for the compliment...I'll have a little chat with him later about this other woman, thanks for the intel!" We all got a good laugh about it and continued chatting until the band started again.

She's super cool...a possible keeper.

Cheers-mk
Appreciate 6
King Rudi13152.00
nyalpine907384.50
bimmette6452.50
Germanauto9665.50
DETRoadster11446.00
      12-13-2018, 10:02 AM   #2613
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I've been dating around a bit after the demise of my time with the Eva Longoio look-alike.

Last Saturday I'm on a first-date with a lady. She's 5'10", former B-level model (her words, not mine) and absolutely gorgeous, fun, witty and didn't take herself or the stares everywhere we went too seriously.

We started with sushi then went to the Ritz-Carlton in New Orleans to listen to a swing band. The drummer is a buddy of mine and, most importantly, an M3 owner and I introduced her to him as well as the other band members. Once we manage to get a seat on a couch and the band starts, people begin dancing. There is a couple on the floor who have clearly been to dance lessons because they are cutting it up quite nicely and we both commented on their prowess. When the lights come up a bit, I realize that it's one of my business partners whom I've NEVER seen without a suit on...it's kinda surreal.

After they finish dancing, I beckon them over and introduce him to my date he says: "It's so great to meet you, I've heard so much about you and he wasn't exaggerating about how beautiful you are, at all. You're a vision." Or something to that effect. I'm internally cringing because this is our first date. She says to him, "This is just our first date but thanks for the compliment...I'll have a little chat with him later about this other woman, thanks for the intel!" We all got a good laugh about it and continued chatting until the band started again.

Cheers-mk
Attractive, witty and personality to boot? Where does one find such a lady?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 10:16 AM   #2614
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
You're rare and special.
Thank you
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #2615
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

Cheers-mk
and now u share this with us...

when is the next date??
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #2616
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
and now u share this with us...

when is the next date??
Plot twist...

It's actually the woman from the prancercise videos.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
upstatedoc7555.50
UncleWede17877.00
MKSixer34171.50
DETRoadster11446.00
      12-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #2617
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Plot twist...

Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      12-13-2018, 11:52 AM   #2618
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Plot twist...

God, if I hadn't just swallowed the coffee, I'd be cleaning up my monitor.

MK, does she dance (with or without you)?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50