E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Xenon High/Lowbeam no power

02-17-2024, 10:22 PM   #1
Thernuse92
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Xenon High/Lowbeam no power

Hey All,

Just signed up to see if the Bmw bros can help me!

Car
2008 328xi coupe 6MT

So my driver side headlights flooded due to continuous condensation. High/Lowbeam stopped working so I replaced the D1S Bulb. I also replaced the Ballast and silver braided cable that connects to D1S bulb cause it was soaked, then finally replaced the small control module next to ballast. So all components in driver side headlights are new. Plugged the driver side headlights back into the car and no lights from High/Lowbeam bulb. The turn signals work the DRL halos are all on everything is on but the D1S bulb. So I then take that whole headlight to the passenger side and plug it in and the headlight powers on everything is working like normal D1S is shining. I’m just confused on what my next steps are. Do I need to Re-Program my footwell module?

Should I throw the whole car away?
Please any advice will help me get out of this depression.

Thank you in advance

P.S.
This is my first ever forum so excuse any newb characteristics.
Appreciate 0