E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > WTB- e92 328i xDrive lowering springs and shocks

10-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #1
Jacobharris
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i x-drive coupe

WTB- e92 328i xDrive lowering springs and shocks

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Have a 2009 328i xdrive coupe e92- need compatible parts for xdrive drop.

Been looking into this a lot recently and highly interested in the Eibach pro set over H&R & vogtland. A slight drop is better for me as most Ohio roads are bootycheeks. However, I would still jump on an H&R or Vogtland set.

As for springs I've heard a lot about koni yellows and blisten b6/b8. Not too particular here. As long as they pair well with the springs, I have no complaints.

If you're selling just springs and no shocks I'm still interested if the price / quality is right.

If you're selling shocks I'm looking for a set of 4- front and rear. Not just the front, or just the rear.

*** Ideally looking to buy the springs and shocks together ***

PLEASE pm me if you have any of the following for sale and you need to get rid of! I'm located about an hour south of Toledo, Ohio. Will pick up if reasonable distance.

Appreciate 0