E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > CPO question.

08-31-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
biz77
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i

CPO question.

I searched and I'm still unclear... I've been looking for a clean used 07/08 e90 or e92 335i within 500 miles of me (Spokane, WA.) CPO examples are carrying price tags of around $30K. I can easily find cars with lower miles and arguably better condition from indivduals for considerably less money. If I purchase from an original owner and the car is fewer than 4-years in service with fewer than 50,000 miles, can I still pay the local BMW dealership to CPO the car AFTER I have purchased it? I know the implications and potential expenses with the certification process, but I'm unsure if it is possible to have it CPO'd if it is not being sold through the dealership. I believe I've read in here where original owners were asked by the dealer if they wanted to CPO thier car as the original 4/50 bumper-to-bumper was approaching an end.
Appreciate 0