E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Best NJ North ED-Friendly dealer?

11-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
DukeofURL
Contributing Lurker
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 550i xDrive M-Sport

Best NJ North ED-Friendly dealer?

Hey everyone... I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, and finally have something to post that I can't readily find by browsing or searching.

Anyone out there know the most ED-friendly NJ (or tri-state area) dealership? I know that ED orders are a bonus to the dealers as they don't come out of thier allocation, I just want to know if some are more willing to bargain (Or which ones WON'T bargain, to avoid...). I was most likely going to hit up Paul Miller in Wayne, as I've had good experiences with them in the past, and haven't heard anything bad.

I figure since the E92 I configured up comes to an ED Invoice of a little over $41k, that $42k even would be a fair price (~$900 profit for the dealer). I don't have a problem driving a hard bargain, I just want to make sure I'm not trying to push up against a brick wall with a hard-line dealer, if you know what I'm saying...

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #2
DukeofURL
Contributing Lurker
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 550i xDrive M-Sport

UPDATE: Don't go to Paul Miller for ED, heh.

There was zero willingness to negotiate below MSRP. I couldn't imagine ordering for dealership delivery, lol...
* 2007 E92 335i 6MT BlackSapph/ZSP/ZPP/ZCW/Nav/CA/Sirius/HDRadio - debadged, rear fogs -- sold
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2007, 07:55 AM   #3
sr47567
Private
Rep
Drives: G35 / 335i (e90)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeofURL View Post
UPDATE: Don't go to Paul Miller for ED, heh.

There was zero willingness to negotiate below MSRP. I couldn't imagine ordering for dealership delivery, lol...
Hello Duke,
Go to Lucas at JMK. He does ED all the time. And he just started doing the ED / PDC delivery.
- SR
Appreciate 0