E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/FT+$ - 2008 E90 335i 6spd

07-13-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
ChaseK
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6spd

Thumbs up FS/FT+$ - 2008 E90 335i 6spd

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my beloved 335i. The mileage will go up minimally as I drive it about twice a week and on the weekends only. I bought it with 40k and I am the 3rd owner.

2008 E90 335i
-3.0L 6-cylinder DOHC twin turbo
-Jet black
-Dakota black leather
-56,XXX miles
-3rd owner
-6spd
-13 speakers
-AM/FM radio
-BMW assist w/ Bluetooth
-6disc in dash
-Heated/power front seats w/ 4-way lumbar adjust
-Power everything
-Power moonroof
-Delay off Xenon headlights
-Fog lights
-Heated/power folding mirrors
-2 key fobs
-Led lights under door handles (haha)

Parts List:
-Vishnu Procede
-Vishnu intake
-Dinan front & rear sways
-KW V1 coils
-White fogs
-Blue lamin-x fog tint
-Blacked out window trim
-Blacked out front grills
-Blacked out turn signal lights
-Vinyl wrapped ambers on headlights
-Copper trim on front bumper
-M3 wheel w/ sport airbag
-Alcantara steering wheel insert
-BMW Performance shift knob (amazing...)
-Alcantara shift boot
-RHO plate mount
-Peanut butter suede interior trim & a/b/c pillars
-Black suede headliner
-7 series wheels - 19x9 front et24 w/ 215/35/19 Falken 452's 19x10 rear et24/et w/ 12mm spacers w/ 225/35/19 Falken 452's (need to be replaced in the near future.
-Prosport electronic boost gauge w/ vent pod (not installed)

Build Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=Ditched+rings

I also have all stock parts. Except the shocks I think but I can get some and will include in the sale.

Oil changes every 5k full synthetic. It has had the fuel pump replaced at 46k (I think have paperwork) with an updated version under warranty at Motorwerks.

I have an aftermarket warranty until 110k, I can see if it is transferable and we could work it into the price if you would like. I will check on this tomorrow.

Car pulls hard as hell. Stupid fast for only having an intake and a tune. It is a "Stanced" car so the fenders are not perfect, but are perfectly presentable. They just need a little professional love at some point to make them mint. And the tires are uber stretched so u I usually take it somewhat easy around corners, so please be aware of what you are buying if you decide to keep the car as is. It takes some skill to drive it, but you just have to be cautious.

I am willing take off whatever you want or keep whatever you want on it as far as extras go, raise the coils, etc. 17" Sport Edition winter wheels with Blizzaks will come with the car. If you want the 7 series Copper wheels they will be extra.

Only issues are -
-No TPMS sensors on the copper wheels so the light on
-When in was installing the new wheel/airbag I smashes the connection that goes into the airbag so the airbag light is on.
-Aftermarket white halos aren't working. So the light pops on. Can install factory ones back in. Probably will before EW.
-Passager side skirt has a scuff on the bottom of it that I touched up. Can't tell it's there but should be replaced and painted at some point.

Trade Criteria:

It would be a big plus if you have a car that we could work into the deal that would be a trade + cash on your end, that I will be using over the winter and into spring.

What I'm looking for-
-$8K-$16K in price
-AWD or FWD
-Manual preferred but not necessary.
-Heated front seats a plus
-No CVT
-Properly maintained or low mileage
-Rust free
Clean interior

Some cars that would fit the ticket but not limited to:
MK4, MK5 GTI or GLI (wagon would be sweet)
MK4 R32 (this would be probably my top choice)
B5, B6, or B7 A4(any of these in an avant would be my second choice)
C5, C6 A6, C5 Allroad
B5, B6 S4 (B5's scare me. No 04 B6 S4 unless timing chains have been done)
MK1 TT
E30 whatever, E36 M3, E46 330 (the only RWD cars I'd consider)

If you are interested please PM me info on the car you'd like to trade + $ on your end, along with GOOD interior & exterior photos, specs, mileage, mods, maintenance history, and asking price.

I currently have a few people interested but let's see what you guys have.

This car is amazing but I'm looking to save some money over the winter. It has been extemely reliable, and a blast to own/drive. It is a serious head turner, it gets triple takes on the road and quadruple takes everywhere else it goes.

Price
Stock - $27,499
As is - $30,999
W/ summers - $32,299
W/ warranty - TBD

I will take more pictures tomorrow showing every part of the car. But for now....o

Wheels that are included-

Please let me know any questions you have about the car in this thread or via PM. The car will not be available until after 7/23. Car is located in Minneapolis, MN

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE OR DON'T LIKE THE CAR DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

Cheers folks

-Chase

Last edited by ChaseK; 07-13-2012 at 03:20 AM..
Appreciate 0