E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Macht Schnell incredible customer service

04-20-2019, 08:37 PM   #1
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Macht Schnell incredible customer service

Had a 12mm MS spacer break on me, snapped at the hub ring. Might have been installed error (me) who knows. I went to their site and they had a contact us page field. I let them know my spacer broke, filled my info out and hit submit. I shit you not, 5 minutes later I had an email from them asking for my address and to confirm vehicle/spacer size. Never in my life have I had that quick of response from a website submission and no questions asked replacement. 2 days later I have the full replacement kit, with return label included. I have 3 sets of spacers, working on selling the other brands now and get new MS spacers for my winter and summer set up, not to mention any other time I need them in the future!
Attached Images

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0