E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 2007 328xi Front right wheel speed sensor problem

02-19-2023, 08:18 AM   #1
Jtdellam
Rep
Drives: BMW 328xi 2007

I’ve been having issues with my front right ABS sensor. I replaced it with 3 different sensors, did the washer behind the sensor trick, inspected the reluctor ring. Nothing works. Attached is an image of some codes I got

HOWEVER: Using an oscilloscope and the OBD tool at the same time, I determined that the sensor(s) all produced a fine signal and never dropped to zero on the oscilloscope but the OBD tool indicated that the signal dropped to zero at random tkmes and then would spike back up to normal, even though in actuality this was not the case.

I know now that the issue is not sensor or reluctor ring related. What should I do now??? What else could be the issue?

Please share your thoughts, it is much appreciated
Attached Images

Appreciate 0