E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Programming status 12 after failed programming update

10-25-2017, 08:29 AM   #23
Kulcskeszito
Rep
Drives: E93 225i

Other questions: If programming via ISTA/P do I need to change any settings for MOST in remote.ini and EDIABAS.ini?
Or change settings in ICOM? My current settings and status in ICOM:
Mode: ISPI-Next
state free
FW: 03.15.00
System image: 01.26.00
Application image: 01.41.00
STATIC-IP

I found a post where mentioned: "Since STATIC_IP is only required for EDIABAS functionality but DHCP is a must for ISTA/P" and reverse via iTool Radar. Or it is not needed now with ISTA 4.06 (2017.05)?
Sorry for lots of questions but I have never programmed my car and I just wanna fix my Bluetooth ULF module programming status is 12 problem.
Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 04:00 PM   #24
jamesm77
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i X-Drive Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulcskeszito View Post
Other questions: If programming via ISTA/P do I need to change any settings for MOST in remote.ini and EDIABAS.ini?
state free
STATIC-IP

I found a post where mentioned: "Since STATIC_IP is only required for EDIABAS functionality but DHCP is a must for ISTA/P" and reverse via iTool Radar. Or it is not needed now with ISTA 4.06 (2017.05)?
Sorry for lots of questions but I have never programmed my car and I just wanna fix my Bluetooth ULF module programming status is 12 problem.
Thanks again!
I wish I had recorded more detail about how I set up the ICOM and my computer as these questions come up from time to time. It's been a year and a half and I never used that tool or software again afterwards so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

I believe I left the ini settings more-or-less alone and just chose something along the lines of "directly connected ICOM" or "local network" inside the program, I also seem to remember that I manually configured my computer's IP to be in the ICOM's default subnet so I didn't need DHCP. Then I just connected it to the OBD and optical ports and plugged the car into a charger.

After that I connected to the car and the software automatically noticed a few modules that needed attention and/or updates and built a flash plan to address the issues. I think pretty much all I had to do was tell it to start and wait for the charger to bring the battery voltage up to the "safe" level, it was only about 10-15 minutes to reflash the modules that had failed previously and update a couple of others to the current level, not long at all.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2017, 09:19 AM   #25
Kulcskeszito
Rep

Thank you very much jamesm77
Do you remember how powerful was the charger what you used under the upgrade process?
I'll check the plan first how many modules are affected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesm77 View Post
I wish I had recorded more detail about how I set up the ICOM and my computer as these questions come up from time to time. It's been a year and a half and I never used that tool or software again afterwards so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

I believe I left the ini settings more-or-less alone and just chose something along the lines of "directly connected ICOM" or "local network" inside the program, I also seem to remember that I manually configured my computer's IP to be in the ICOM's default subnet so I didn't need DHCP. Then I just connected it to the OBD and optical ports and plugged the car into a charger.

After that I connected to the car and the software automatically noticed a few modules that needed attention and/or updates and built a flash plan to address the issues. I think pretty much all I had to do was tell it to start and wait for the charger to bring the battery voltage up to the "safe" level, it was only about 10-15 minutes to reflash the modules that had failed previously and update a couple of others to the current level, not long at all.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 07:58 AM   #26
Kulcskeszito
Rep

Programming status 12 problem solved finally. So I can use my Bluetooth and USB drive again.

ICOM Next and ISTA/P done this on MOST about 30 minutes because the modules was updated to same integration level already. I think it takes more if other modules needs to be updated to higher level.
With my charger I was not able to keep stable voltage level above 13V. I charged my battery one night before the upgrade to 12.7V and I found a garage where they have a Helvi Sprint-Car340 battery charger (max 30-45A in charging mode) and they allowed me to use it under the programming. With the slow charging mode the car got around 13.4V so we changed it to fast charging to get more than 14V.
My suggestion is to be patient the progress % appeared only after 10-15 minutes. And sometimes the network traffic dropped to 0 so no worries.
I choose DHCP settings and disabled the Firewall and Defender before the upgrade.
jamesm77 Thanks again for your help and advise.

Name:  ISTAP.jpg
Views: 4655
Size:  81.0 KB

Name:  BatteryCharger.jpg
Views: 4514
Size:  169.7 KB

Quote:
Thank you very much jamesm77
Do you remember how powerful was the charger what you used under the upgrade process?
I'll check the plan first how many modules are affected.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #27
RocketSurgeon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Manual, CBR650F

I would like to suggest using a power supply rather than a battery charger. A battery charger doesn't like to hold the voltage at 14v where ISTA-P likes it. A power supply will gladly hold exactly 14v at up to 100 amps. You can build a great programming power supply for under $30 from a server power supply and jumper cables.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2017, 01:35 AM   #28
Kulcskeszito
Rep

Hi RocketSurgeon, do you have schematic or guide for build one? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
I would like to suggest using a power supply rather than a battery charger. A battery charger doesn't like to hold the voltage at 14v where ISTA-P likes it. A power supply will gladly hold exactly 14v at up to 100 amps. You can build a great programming power supply for under $30 from a server power supply and jumper cables.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2017, 02:29 PM   #29
RocketSurgeon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i Manual, CBR650F

Quote:
Hi RocketSurgeon, do you have schematic or guide for build one? Thanks!
Here's a link to something similar.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1262137

You want to pick a power supply capable of outputting the voltage that you want. A handful of them can operate in the 13.5v to 14v range. Basically you want to find a server power supply that a DIY already exists for, that way somebody has already figured out how to make it turn on, and how to adjust to voltage. My next power supply will be built from a DPS-700EB since they are cheap, DIYs already exist, and they can hold rock steady at 14v.
My current PSU is an intel kd175 that puts out 14v at up to 100 amps. You just figure out what wires to connect to turn it on, adjust voltage where you want it, and solder on jumper cables with clamps.
The Radio-Controlled car/plane guys know a lot about the server power supplies since they run battery chargers off them. Rcgroups.com has great info.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2017, 11:11 PM   #30
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009-335D Pack M

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
Here's a link to something similar.
http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1262137

You want to pick a power supply capable of outputting the voltage that you want. A handful of them can operate in the 13.5v to 14v range. Basically you want to find a server power supply that a DIY already exists for, that way somebody has already figured out how to make it turn on, and how to adjust to voltage. My next power supply will be built from a DPS-700EB since they are cheap, DIYs already exist, and they can hold rock steady at 14v.
My current PSU is an intel kd175 that puts out 14v at up to 100 amps. You just figure out what wires to connect to turn it on, adjust voltage where you want it, and solder on jumper cables with clamps.
The Radio-Controlled car/plane guys know a lot about the server power supplies since they run battery chargers off them. Rcgroups.com has great info.
I did mine last summer according this excellent link, using both but in // so nearly nothing more than just connect with the Arduino wires and the resistance to have the right output Voltage which is 13,4 lowering to max 0,2V while programming.
My purpose is about the most way, I putted my Mulf in status 12 while upgrading the whole car level to 16-11-500.
The reason i ask is that for the whole IstaP said : 6Days 18h ... but aborting the Media part it really took only 37mn including the HighEnd Amp.
As results for now : all (except CiC+Mulf) are running but with Dash lights errors about the airbag security with the seat passenger system that i couldn't wipe with IsatD (also seen outhere and stated as solved in a german forum), must search/find but this is just for info(s) to others that are on the same mind/way.
Update: all solved, was the optical adaptor (clone) problem ...
Airbag error linked to a bug in Ista/P so manually corrected after reading the error code (seat passenger sensor status).

Last edited by Pierre26; 05-21-2018 at 01:19 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2018, 07:10 AM   #31
yeukfung
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i E90 2005 N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808AWD325xi View Post
Based on this snippet of PABD code:
Code:
[...]
//**********************************************************************
// Festlegung Programm-, Datenprogrammierung, Reihenfolge

if ( ProgrammUndDaten == TRUE )
        {
                if( SgStatus == 0x05 || // Signaturpruefung PAF nicht durchgefuehrt
                        SgStatus == 0x07 || // Programmprogrammiersitzung aktiv
                        SgStatus == 0x0A || // Programmreferenzeintrag fehlerhaft
                        SgStatus == 0x0B || // Referenzierungsfehler Hardware -> Programm
                        SgStatus == 0x0C )  // Programm nicht vollstaendig
                {
                        ProgTyp = 3;          // Programm + Daten
                        ProgOrder = 2;        // Programm zuerst
                }
[...]
It looks to me like you should be able to reprogram the control units with WinKFP expert mode. The program data set first (*.0pa), followed by the data data set (*.0da).

The modules are in boot mode, do not attempt a boot sector update.

The TCU will need to be reprogrammed with an ICOM A2+B+C.

Hi 808AWD325xi,

Thanks for your insight, and your post helps me out a lot on the car coding and general knowledge.

Recently I have purchased a used CCC from ebay as my old one is out of order, and flashed using winkfp to update the VIN with K+CAN cable, the first attempt is successfully and reported programming okay, but it stucked in BMW logo mode, so I found this post talking the correct order, which I have tried, and now my CCC got the Flash Programming Status 8. I would like to know how can I decode the ipo file? or is that doable if my Sgstaus == 8?

With this issue, I have already purchased ICOM A1/A2, with the MOST head, and I have tried loaded the ISTA/P, but it shows logistic error KMM1027 during the measure plan calculation (I have recently modified my car's VO by removing the options NATIONAL JAPAN VERSION, but my car got a JNAV module listed in inpa, not sure if it is somehow ISTA/P said it's uncompatible?)

Then I am going to perform the with winkfp with following attempt, do you think it looks okay?

edit EDIABAS.ini, connect using REMOTE:MOST_ASYNC,

with expert mode
flash 63(naab, program, data), then flash 62(naab, program, data)

then comfort mode:
CCA60

any advice and helps is really appreciated :-)

Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2018, 10:06 AM   #32
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeukfung View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808AWD325xi View Post
Based on this snippet of PABD code:
Code:
[...]
// Festlegung Programm-, Datenprogrammierung, Reihenfolge

if ( ProgrammUndDaten == TRUE )
        {
                if( SgStatus == 0x05 || // Signaturpruefung PAF nicht durchgefuehrt
                        SgStatus == 0x07 || // Programmprogrammiersitzung aktiv
                        SgStatus == 0x0A || // Programmreferenzeintrag fehlerhaft
                        SgStatus == 0x0B || // Referenzierungsfehler Hardware -> Programm
                        SgStatus == 0x0C )  // Programm nicht vollstaendig
                {
                        ProgTyp = 3;          // Programm + Daten
                        ProgOrder = 2;        // Programm zuerst
                }
[...]
It looks to me like you should be able to reprogram the control units with WinKFP expert mode. The program data set first (*.0pa), followed by the data data set (*.0da).

The modules are in boot mode, do not attempt a boot sector update.

The TCU will need to be reprogrammed with an ICOM A2+B+C.

Hi 808AWD325xi,

Thanks for your insight, and your post helps me out a lot on the car coding and general knowledge.

Recently I have purchased a used CCC from ebay as my old one is out of order, and flashed using winkfp to update the VIN with K+CAN cable, the first attempt is successfully and reported programming okay, but it stucked in BMW logo mode, so I found this post talking the correct order, which I have tried, and now my CCC got the Flash Programming Status 8. I would like to know how can I decode the ipo file? or is that doable if my Sgstaus == 8?

With this issue, I have already purchased ICOM A1/A2, with the MOST head, and I have tried loaded the ISTA/P, but it shows logistic error KMM1027 during the measure plan calculation (I have recently modified my car's VO by removing the options NATIONAL JAPAN VERSION, but my car got a JNAV module listed in inpa, not sure if it is somehow ISTA/P said it's uncompatible?)

Then I am going to perform the with winkfp with following attempt, do you think it looks okay?

edit EDIABAS.ini, connect using REMOTE:MOST_ASYNC,

with expert mode
flash 63(naab, program, data), then flash 62(naab, program, data)

then comfort mode:
CCA60

any advice and helps is really appreciated :-)

Thanks a lot
For CCC flash in this order:

1 -CC6260 <-- Most/gateway obd_625
2 -CC3F60 <-- Audio most_async
3 -CC4760 <-- tune most_async
4 -CC6360 <-- Host most async
5 -CCA060 <--Application most asyn_ab_625

Also try running the job in tool32:

set_swl_end

Also, double check your MOST ring is closed and you have a power supply connected.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #33
Tim_354841
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i Sedan (N55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesm77 View Post
I had a couple of issues programming my E90 last weekend which resulted in both the Telematics and DSC modules showing "programming status 12" and refusing to take a new flash. I now have an adequate battery charger to keep the voltage up and an AC adapter for the notebook, so I should be in good shape going forwards.
Could you tell us how you got in to this mess, so we all can avoid it?

Sounds like your laptop lost power while flashing, the modules you were targeting had low power, or both.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2018, 02:58 AM   #34
yeukfung
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post

set_swl_end

Also, double check your MOST ring is closed and you have a power supply connected.

Milllion THANKS Sensible_!!!

I have finally managed to make my bricked CCC live again, and confirmed that using a 2nd hand retrofit works, after the CCC boots up, and I did some locale coding, which changing the md-player to cd-player in CCC / AUDIO module, then the CD options is now enabled.

I am still checking how to make the radio TUNER module to use local HK radio frequency instead of Japan frequency, I have coded the CCC/TUNE module but it seems not able to do that, maybe I will try again later.

anyway, a big thanks for your comment, and i can confirm the MOST interface is far much faster than using the STD:OBD, takes less than 2 hour for 5 module flashes.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 04:02 AM   #35
yeukfung
Rep

Quote:

set_swl_end

Hi Sensible_,

By the way, may i know what is the different between MOST_ASYNC and MOST ASYNC_AB_625?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2018, 07:24 AM   #36
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeukfung View Post
Quote:

set_swl_end

Hi Sensible_,

By the way, may i know what is the different between MOST_ASYNC and MOST ASYNC_AB_625?
Hi,

It is to do with configuration in ediabas.

From the info file: AB firmware version 625 the OBD interface is fixed on port 6801 and the MOST interface
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2018, 07:52 AM   #37
panadan
Rep
Drives: e91 2006

Quote:
Hi,

From the info file: AB firmware version 625 the OBD interface is fixed on port 6801 and the MOST interface
pls, these settings drive me crazy !!! where must change to do this? ediabas.ini ? remote.ini ?
and there on remote.ini are some [ ...... ] options, choose one and others deleted? exactly how choose settings to work ex. most asyn_625. how look remote.ini file after settings ok ?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2018, 09:52 AM   #38
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by panadan View Post
Quote:
Hi,

pls, these settings drive me crazy !!! where must change to do this? ediabas.ini ? remote.ini ?
and there on remote.ini are some [ ...... ] options, choose one and others deleted? exactly how choose settings to work ex. most asyn_625. how look remote.ini file after settings ok ?
Don't change it manually if you aren't sure. Use easy connect utility,

http://www.bimmerretrofit.com/update...ect_730x64.zip
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2018, 08:42 AM   #39
prossi
Rep
Drives: X5 E70

Quote:
state free
STATIC-IP

Thanks again!
Hi Kulcskeszito,
I have a similar issue in ISTA/P which shows the MOST BUS ECUs in gray (not editable)! I'm not sure if my ICOM B is working fine or not. definitely the device is a clone but I could successfully program a few other modules on CAN bus with ICOM A. for the MOST adapter, the system LED is GREEN and shows the communication (blinks sometimes) but the MOST LED is off and ISTA/P shows the MOST BUS ECUs in gray.
apparently you had a similar issue but you could finally program your MOST ECU. how did you fix it?
I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2018, 01:33 AM   #40
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by prossi View Post
Hi Kulcskeszito,
I have a similar issue in ISTA/P which shows the MOST BUS ECUs in gray (not editable)! I'm not sure if my ICOM B is working fine or not. definitely the device is a clone but I could successfully program a few other modules on CAN bus with ICOM A. for the MOST adapter, the system LED is GREEN and shows the communication (blinks sometimes) but the MOST LED is off and ISTA/P shows the MOST BUS ECUs in gray.
apparently you had a similar issue but you could finally program your MOST ECU. how did you fix it?
I appreciate any help. Thanks.
In your case, very simple: your Most ring is OPEN.
VERIFY that each Media module runs correctly.
You said sometimes blinking means that the CiC send light but not followed by others.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2018, 09:11 AM   #41
prossi
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre26 View Post
In your case, very simple: your Most ring is OPEN.
VERIFY that each Media module runs correctly.
You said sometimes blinking means that the CiC send light but not followed by others.
Thanks Pierre26. I have attached an image below.
the question is: if, in the MOST ring, a module is not working , the signal is still forwarded further in the ring or not?
from BMW technical docs I could read:
"
On the MOST ring, messages can only be transmitted provided the bus ring is complete and fully functional. If, for example, the voltage supply or the diode of a control unit is defective, it is no longer possible to communicate with the control units on the MOST bus. An exception is the gateway control unit of the headunit (Rad2, CHAMP, M‐ASK, CCC or following). The control unit is connected both to the MOST data bus and the K-CAN.
"
at this point I'm not sure if my MOST ring is OPEN rather I think the CCC-BO module is not working and consequently is not forwarding the signal in the bus(result of a failed flash with D-KCAN cable last year!).
anyway, I got another ICOM B device and I tested it. with this one both SYSTEM and MOST lights are GREEN but I have the same situation with MOST bus modules which all show still in GRAY.
so at this point how should I proceed?
- try to directly connect the ICOM B to CCC unit? how? (probably not a choice)
- try WINKFP to flash the BO (maybe, should give it a try - 63 MASK/CCC)
- replace the CCC!!! (in worst case)

I appreciate any input. thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 02:12 AM   #42
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep

@prossi: some détails to know in the right order to not mess time.
Does all modules were running well before ?
Meaning your situation happened after flashing ?
Then tech:
Flashing Media is mandatory using the Most.
Using/running the Modules uses the both ways, Most and Can.
Status 12 means Flash session aborted/uncomplete and is retrieveable, so don't worry there a right way, only is to find it.
First about Most Modules, some start using a pin 12V usually with Terminal 30 on (you can see it just beside the fiber/integrated with the Plug), others start straight from the light arriving in the Module.
To know which one is faulty is verifying each one, if you know the serial order it is quickly done, if not this is more time to do.
If on each one (Module) you see one of the both light arriving from the fiber then the ECU ''before'' is OK, if you don't see a light, the ECU before is faulty.
Another straight way is to isolate the HU (you will need a separate fiber to connect) and then starting ISTA/P you will see the BO + CiD ... alone with status 12.
Well as you have a clone i 'm pretty sure this is your Icom B which is faulty.
If you can rent a spare running one try it and see.
I gave you the links in another thread to buy an original like i finally did to be sorted out.
About Flashing (isolated) i didn't used Ista/P for particular reason, i wanted the V41 because of the Fscs and used WinKfp Expert mode knowing exactly each parameters needed and order to flash.
But you can try in Comfort Mode using the right Zusb by just reading which one is involved (note them) or just reading by choosing the Zusb Update and see if the numbers are the same as before, here the mostly right one.
Also uses Inpa with EasyConnect on OBD/Most_Async to know yours actuals Zusb and note them.
Using Ista/P doesn't show what it is doing, if you don't have tweaked your ECU with special coding and only wanted the last Update you can, but I don't know your goal.
At least not a pro, Learning like you on the fly but some like sensible helped me a lot, you can ask him if necessary and if he has sometime to point you the right way.
Let us know your results ....
PS: Ista showing BO in status 12 doesn't mean the others modules are over, you will see the real situation in Inpa, those without the 255.255.255 parameters means they are still OK.

Last edited by Pierre26; 05-21-2018 at 02:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 02:55 PM   #43
prossi
Rep

Pierre26 thanks for your reply. here is a brief of the issue background:
for test reason I tried to program a module with D-KCAN cable and WINKFP. to start I took TEL/ULF module to minimize the risk! as you see it had to fail! later I could have the ISTA/P and tried to fix the issue of TEL/ULF. obviously it had to fail again with K-DCAN cable! this time it destroyed another module too! as I remember, ISTA/P could program the GW (Gateway) but it failed at BO.
now I try to program BO with ICOM B but as you see the modules are grayed out. (if my ICOM B is bad or MOST bus is broken somewhere, I don't know)
as you suggested, I will try to check all MOST connections one by one. please note that I have CCC and not CIC (it's the old X5 E70 2007). my goal is just bringing back the module to life and doesn't want any tweak or customization. actually my CID is in boot mode and I have no sound in the car.
I don't have any possibility to rent a functioning ICOM B and I appreciate if you can share a link.
thanks again for your input.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 11:54 AM   #44
Pierre26
Private First Class
Rep

OK .... lot to do.
First ++ what is your HW (hardware) ?
To know, display using INPA your UIF (User Identification Field)
To do load chassis and chose on the right "special opération", then if i remember F2
++Note the addresses (even if you know what is in the trunk (Mulf TCU, both?) and the ZusB numbers of each one. Mulf is at address 36 CiC is at 62-63 and A0. If TCU look the sames address and Zusb.
The ones that display on the same line 3 x 255 are ECUs out, so 63(BO)62(GW) and Mulf and/or TCU.
Registering is F9 using a virtual *.Pdf printer ticked by default before.
Then go back USING ICOM, on OBD - OBD_ab625 use easy Connect soft, choose remote, IP of the ICOM (if unknow use iToolRadar) at least OBD protocole. DON'T use D-KCan cable please, it makes errors for long/big flashes.
Start WinKfp, to way first try comfort Mode then chose Update Zusb, just to see if assemblies are corrects (list populated) you can clic OK and you will see if an eventual Update is displayed. Other one is choosing the Zusb, see if after OK the Zusb are coherent. Only if you can't, restart WinKfp using Expert Mode BUT you Must know each part that are necessary and put them before in the "Develop" folder ++ if not, => blank list.
After you have verified that all is Ok clic on Start the Flash.
I did the whole for the Mulf and went back onLine.
I forgot you need a PSU (Power Supply Unit) but here flash is short and not stopped by WinKfp unless you waste hours before doing the flash.
It takes around 10mn.
This will tell you that all is correctly installed.
About the CiC and using this way you will not be able to do all these parts: 62 area is impossible bacause program status is different of 1 linked to the bad 63 situation.
But on the 63 you normally (in Expert Mode) can do the NAAB and the Prog Data but impossible about Prog Program, don't try, useless.
If you achieve all that, you will only need to have a Fonctionnal ICOM B, don't spend your time on verifying the Most, it is only because the ECUs are off.
Spare ICOM B is there (do you remember your asking for ?) :
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...1242750&page=4
For NOW forget ISTA/P, mandatory are the PSU and a functionnal ICOM.
I can't imagine it let you start (unless tweaking the loader about Voltage) and without a PSU + 13Volt mini it will go off without warning.
If you need to create / Mod a PSU i did it using 2 HP servers in //, will send you the *.pdf, mail using PM.
good luck, @+

Last edited by Pierre26; 05-22-2018 at 10:32 PM..
Appreciate 0