E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS in SC: CPO 2011 335i E93 w/52k miles

09-28-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
dynosaur
Rep
Drives: '11 335i E93

FS in SC: CPO 2011 335i E93 w/52k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
**Price drop to $25k. That is just above Carmax's offer. Pick it up before they jack up the price several thousand. If I don't sell it by mid next week, I'm trading it in.**

CPO 2011 BMW 335i Convertible - Still under CPO warranty until June 2016 or 100k miles (has 53k). Automatic in Alpine white on Dakota Black leather. Car is located in Greenville/Upstate area of South Carolina.

I bought this car April 2014 from Nick Alexander BMW in Los Angeles. The car is VERY clean; doesn't even have door dings. A couple rock chips in the bumper but few given the miles/age. The leather is in great condition. I use the rocker sill to help lift me out of the car when I get out and the driver bolster proves it. The pictures speak for the condition. It's been garaged its whole life until I moved to SC a couple months ago. It is a secondary (well actually third) car for me so it only sees good conditions (absolutely no snow or salt and a couple times in the rain). Never had to use for something like hauling plants from Home Depot or something because I have the truck, so no unnecessary wear on this BMW.

The car is about as fully loaded as you can get:
-Premium package
-Convenience package (or comfort access, whatever they call it now)
-M-sport
-Heated seats
-Navigation
-Parking sensors

New this car was $62,800 and I bought it as a CPO for $40k. Does not need anything. Engine runs well, ZF trans is smooth and the convertible top has never had a hiccup. Car had the VANOS recall done for N55s. Comes with all records I have on it, original and CPO window stickers, all manuals in the leather binder and the two keys (one of which just had the battery replaced).

Just for full disclosure:

I still have the Eibach sport springs in it and would prefer to sell them with it because its quite a bit of work to remove them. Everything else will be stock.

I still have CA plates on it because I didn't want to pay for SC registration since I'm selling it.

I still owe the last little bit on the loan so BMW Financial holds the title. I'll have them do the express service but I ask the buyer to understand it will take a couple days before they'll get the title.

I'm just looking to move on and get something else like a P-car (maybe a 991 now that you can find them used). I'd like to sell it but I'm not desperate. $25,000 OBO

Attached Images

Last edited by dynosaur; 11-06-2015 at 08:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2015, 06:37 PM   #2
dynosaur
Rep

Here a couple more photos with the top up:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2015, 04:33 PM   #3
dynosaur
Rep

So is the price too high or is there just no interest in a 'vert with the hurricane hitting the east coast right now. I figured it was fair given there is still warranty left and its pretty fully loaded but maybe not...
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 08:16 PM   #4
dynosaur
Rep

Bump for price drop
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #5
dynosaur
Rep

Bump for price drop!