E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > NEW CENTURY BMW - KILLER DEAL... (california)

03-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #23
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedE90 View Post
It came out of production two weeks ago - been waiting at the port to get loaded on a ship since.
this is probably gonna be the longest 6-8 weeks of my life...
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #24
val3ntin3s
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i SP

congrats on your purchase. and yes it will be the longest 6-8 weeks of your life thus far. I'm speaking from experience, i went as far as going to find a few websites that shows exactly where the ship was that my car was on. If you happen to find out the name of the ship you get on, you might want to start another thread to see if anyone else on the forums is on the same ship as you. As for trusting the BMW 800 status that's not very accurate because the next step to that is they'll tell you the car is at the port of authority in the US.

2012 F10 535i | Alpine White | Black Dakota Leather | Dark Wood Trim | Anthracite Headliner | ZPP | ZSP | Tech | Rear Sunshades | SiriusXM
Appreciate 0