E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Saving slow mo vids to laptop help needed

04-11-2019, 03:22 AM   #1
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

Saving slow mo vids to laptop help needed

Right calling all computer geeks, I need some help please.
Today we had a bit of a family day out and I recorded some slow motion videos of the kids doing some tricks on a trampoline using my Galaxy S9 - just normal slow motion not the super slow motion function. I've cropped the videos so that just the footage I want plays and saved on my phone. I now want to transfer the videos onto my laptop and my external hard drive like I do with all my pictures and videos. However, this is where the problems start. I can save the videos as I normally do but when I play them back I just get a black screen. I do however get the sound.
So, how do I get the slow motion videos to play on my laptop?

Can any answers be explained in simple, easy to understand English please as I dont really get on with computers that well and I certainly dont understand all the computer lingo!
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 05:23 AM   #2
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

All sorted. Got a reply from another forum I'm on. Just had to download VLC player on to the laptop.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 11:56 PM   #3
ElvinLuxus
Registered
Denmark
Rep
Drives: Man

pharmacy tech school online 175 mg

Hello! azithromycin online pharmacy pharmacies online <a href=http://canadianonlinepharmacylm.com/>cvs pharmacy online</a>
Appreciate 0