E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Has anyone ever seen this comfort access problem?

07-04-2015, 07:34 PM   #1
vr4spd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 335is Sapphire Black

Has anyone ever seen this comfort access problem?

So yes I see the thread below mine but the behavior of my fob is completely different because it partially works.

The initial issue started when the stock battery died in the fob. I replaced and the comfort access would work fine when open door or trunk handles. however when Id get in the car with the fob in my pocket and try and start the car (2008 E92) I'd get the key with the slash through it. The only way I could get the vehicle to start would be to place the fob in the slot and start the vehicle.

Additionally the fob is sucking battery life, im replacing the battery once a week and when it gets low CA wont work period. This very strange to me and really dont need a 300 dollar trip top the dealer.
Appreciate 0