E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > New Fastest Singh AutoSport 335i FLash!!

03-17-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M240i

New Fastest Singh AutoSport 335i FLash!!

It seems that people on these forums have been waiting for "the tune" to transpire. We have seen the likes of the SSTT, helix attache, black box, then to the PROcede series, and of course the tune I was most recently on the JB3. Having used the SSTT, V2, and JB3, as well as driving the V3 rev2 and Dinan tuned cars, I have gotten a great experience in understanding how tunes react and perform from the drivers standpoint. I think most people agree that nothing can beat a well written flash. Dinan was a fail IMHO. It is only a continuation of data on top of the original ecu. Apparently they ripped of Alpina. Everyone knows of the problems with ESS. I was introduced to Jag(the owner of singh autosports) thru my good buddy; the owner of DPE wheels.

Executive Summary:

Fastest tune(piggy, tmap sensor, flash) in the mid range and top end. PERFECT 1st gear(power and power delivery for fast launches). Speed limiter defeat( you can do 174 at 6100rpm) rpm extended 100-300 depending on gear. Best power curve and delivery, The best freeway driving experience, Jag's British accent, VERY VERY good customer service and 17 years of tuning experience.

My Car:

Singh Autosport Flash
BMS DCI
91 Octane
e93 6speed
18'' CSL with KDW tires

Initial Drive After Tune:

Jag told me to beat the shit of the car to have it adapt. I had no objections to that. The more and more I drove the car harder, the faster the car got. I remember driving home from woodland hills to irvine, the car was on another level. The car was insanely fast on the freeway. I was pretty out of it because I just got back from a vegas trip so I didnt get to drive and test it out more than that.

Fastest tune in the mid range and on top end. Any versions of the V3 or JB3 cannot touch what this flash can do for your 335i.

2nd Day after I sobered up:

I got to do some pulls. The first gear is tuned PERFECTLY. Perfect amount of power to be able to get the power to the ground. I did occasionally peel out, and i could if I always wanted, but launching this car is extremely awesome and surreal. What good is all the power if you cannot get it to the ground in real life? To top it off the whole powerband is smoother and better than stock. No hiccups, no hesitation, the power curve is on point.

The shift times are quicker, the rpm is raised a bit for more power, and the speed limiter is removed(I got up to 170 today)

Tonight right before this review:

I took this car out again. I have had the tune now for over 100 miles and the car is now fully adapted. I took to the freeway let the beast out. The car feels like a beefy V8. It revs through the powerband with a vengeance. My girlfriend who doesnt know crap about cars made a comment. She thought i got a JB4. LMAO. Im not even joking, she really said that.

Jag and his company SA:

Jag is one cool dude. Along with your tune, you get entertainment listening to his british accent. His accent alone is worth the money. HAHA. But seriously speaking, let me tell you whats up. This guy is DEDICATED. HE has passion for what he does. He flew down to the valley and asked if I could stop by to get my car tuned. I was planning a last minute trip to Vegas. I dropped my car off to him not knowing him and trusted him with my car. He told me that he is leaving back to the Bay saturday morning around 11 so he will tune it before then. Well when he got to my car, He took my JB3 out, cleared my codes. Downloaded my ecu. Tuned my car. Put everything back together. He called me a few times just to make sure he was taking the JB3 off correctly. I dont know how much I helped cause i was Drunk off my ass in Vegas. Anyway He started on my car at 9 and finished at around 2 and he did it from My cousins driveway! Thats what I call customer Service. He is down to Earth, smart, and knows what the hell he is doing.

This flash is also invisible to any detection codes

IF you google his name Jag and his company SinghAutosport you will get all these great Reviews. He tunes all exotic car(more than anyone else that i know) and tunes for all of the cars from these shops:

Most BMW dealers in the Bay area- they refer people to him!
SonicMS
California Wheels
Kar Toyz and Tunz
Platinum Motorsport
Eurotech
Sprewell Racing
shit load more he was mentioning but dont remember

This guy tunes Ferrari's Lambos, Aston Martins, etc. He knows what the hell he is doing. Best money spent on my car by far.

thats enough typing for me for now

Best,

Cyrus
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
Sparky66
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 Coupe. Jet Black.

Cyrus,
You surely know that although it's good and well to "singh" it's praises that without any dyno chart or BT scan, you are wasting your time.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #3
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky66 View Post
Cyrus,
You surely know that although it's good and well to "singh" it's praises that without any dyno chart or BT scan, you are wasting your time.
dont worry those are coming very soon.

Wanna see a fucking dyno?? read this:

http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...formation.html

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:12 AM   #4
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep
Drives: ???

yeah man.... you know everyones gonna go ballistic for a dyno sheet
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #5
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Cyrus,
and more for your viewing pleasure:

http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...at-197mph.html

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #6
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep

Im gonna be getting my dyno done soon in Long Beach so the only reason people will be going ballistic is due to the fact they dropped 1500 for a piggyback and then they dropped another 2 grand to upgrade through 2 different verisons and still not be as good as what im driving

Dont beleive me?? I invite you to come drive my car. In fact, i might set up a meet at DPE wheels for anyone to come and drive it
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #7
Andy@SonicMS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Jag is a really down to earth guy. Our shop 335 has been using his tune without any issue! I know that everyone would be asking for some dyno sheets with his product, so I'm waiting to get my car updated, do a base line, and then a set of 3 pulls after the reflash.

I'm still stuck on step 1 of my plan though, haven't had enough time to drop my car off at the dealer for the update

Singh Autosports really shines when it comes to flash tunes for uncommon applications however. They are one of the few people available out there to tune an 04 Gallardo! We turn to Jag whenever we have customers whom require special attention, and need something more then an "off the shelf" tune.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #8
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post

I'd prefer not to see a dyno doing that. At least not without some sort of age verification for our younger forum members. That is assuming that they are in to that specialty/fetish stuff in the first place. But with the economy, I've seen per hour dyno rates drop in 1/2. Especially if you pay in cash. So it's certainly getting more accessible for those just looking to have a good time without their wives/significant others knowing about it.

ps. In all seriousness, glad you're happy with the tune.

Last edited by OpenFlash; 03-17-2009 at 02:54 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:23 AM   #9
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Im gonna be getting my dyno done soon in Long Beach so the only reason people will be going ballistic is due to the fact they dropped 1500 for a piggyback and then they dropped another 2 grand to upgrade through 2 different verisons and still not be as good as what im driving

Dont beleive me?? I invite you to come drive my car. In fact, i might set up a meet at DPE wheels for anyone to come and drive it
oh i believe you man... i honestly prefer flashes over piggybacks. at least with audis and porsches (lol).

would you wanna do a comparison sometime? i have a V3 with dci and intercooler. if i beat you, cool. if you beat me, cool. get the idea just wanna compare thats all
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:25 AM   #10
oddjob2021
ASR Turbos+LSD+Meth= :D
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
i look forward to results

2007 335i Coupe
Mods: Check the Garage
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty_mcfly View Post
oh i believe you man... i honestly prefer flashes over piggybacks. at least with audis and porsches (lol).

would you wanna do a comparison sometime? i have a V3 with dci and intercooler. if i beat you, cool. if you beat me, cool. get the idea just wanna compare thats all
as long as you buy me cheeseburger im in make sure to get them with pickles
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #12
marty_mcfly
Banned
Rep

Quote:
as long as you buy me cheeseburger im in make sure to get them with pickles
no problem. actually make it a double double, from in n out of course (hope you like those)
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #13
Vyruz Reaper
Reverse Homer
United_States
Rep

Quote:
no problem. actually make it a double double, from in n out of course (hope you like those)
animal style plz!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:31 AM   #14
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

pricing and availability???
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 03:24 AM   #15
Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Everyone knows of the problems with ESS.
Well, I don't...apparently I am not "everybody", and so far I've only seen very positive reviews of ESS' flash.

For me personally, a good flash must not be the "fastest" (I assume you mean the most powerful) at all, but rather the one with the smoothest power delivery, the best drivability and (and that's for me the most important aspect) excellent reliability. As of the latter, I imagine you have done some thousands of testing miles, on the road and on the track, with that tune?

Alpina_B3_Lux
      03-17-2009, 04:02 AM   #16
Sparky66
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335 E92 Coupe. Jet Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
pricing and availability???
Pricelist puts it at $1195.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 06:29 AM   #17
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Quote:
Pricelist puts it at $1195.
Do you have to buy hardware to install it?

<added> Never mind. Just read the FAQs. Looks like you have to take it to a dealer to have it done w/ 2 free reflashes. </added>
      03-17-2009, 06:32 AM   #18
runthis
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Quote:
dont worry those are coming very soon.

http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...formation.html

A little high strung are we?

Glad you like it! Now go race Mr. McFly. For some McCheeseburgers

2015 F82 M4 - SOLD

2009 E92 335xi - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 06:40 AM   #19
Former_Boosted_IS
Major General
Rep
Drives: 4 Wheels

This guys nastiness does nothing to help this companies flash at all. Bad attitude.

Until a person can flash at home, there will not be widespread acceptance. To this point, not one has shown the same power as a piggyback either. Not that we won't see it, but we need proof.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 07:54 AM   #20
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

So right now... This tune is the fastest because... you say it is the fastest?

Hmm... I have used every single tune on the market. And still more, I have had every supporting mod on my car along with those tunes. I have even had custom tunes made specifically for my car (thanks helix and Active Autowerke.. VIP was a scam) I still wouldn't have the balls to say that one tune is the fastest tune on the market without knowing full well that I would be displaying absolute ignorance. It shows that you are excited about this tune, which in turn should be exciting to those reading. However, you are acting like someone I used to know down in S.Fl. Believe me, you don't want to be known as the next coming of you know who...

So chill out, and understand that none of us are sitting along side you while you drive your car down the road. If you wish to make statements like this one, it is a lot more beneficial to the community and your credibility to back this up with something more than someones expertise/opinion on dynos and a photo of a BMW's dashboard. I too have maxed out my car on a dyno. It really doesn't take much considering there is absolutely no drag on the car.

So, if you wish to open up the community's eyes to the greatness of singh's tune. Do yourself, and Singh, a favor and cut the bullshit attitude and hit the track or a dyno with some baselines.

Oh yeah and this post is kinda disconcerting aswell... http://singhautosport.blogspot.com/2...23879654327407
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:21 AM   #21
GeorgiaTech335coupe
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Black BMW 335i coupe

Quote:
No talking about In n Out Burger. It's not fair to us that live on the east coast. You should be banned.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #22
hotrod182
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50

Quote:

Besides the dyno, he should take it to the drag strip and see what it does also. It would be interesting to see how if falls in the scheme of things. If you guys are running somewhere close in the Woodland Hills area, let me know, I may want to join in. Unfortunately I don't have DCI or FMIC, but it would still be interesting.
2008 Monaco Blue JB3 2.0 335i Coupe. 11.33 @ 132.77 mph, 60-130mph: 6.95 seconds
2023 i4 M50 11.48 @ 121.56mph, 3.43 0-60 (dragy)
Appreciate 0