E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > BimmerJakes Xenon Headlight Lenses - New In Box

09-03-2022, 07:26 PM   #1
mweinst
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i

Arrow BimmerJakes Xenon Headlight Lenses - New In Box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD - I am selling a pair of brand new BimmerJakes headlight lenses for 2009-2011 (LCI) Xenon lights. These are not for halogen lights.

I bought them last fall, but they were delayed, and I ended up waiting over 6 weeks for them to arrive. During that time, I polished my headlights so at least see if I could fix them. I ended up being satisfied with the results, or at least satisfied enough. So, I am selling the BimmerJakes lenses, which are new in the box, and still in the original packaging.

I also ordered the black sealant that you use to reseal the lenses to your existing headlights. So, I paid $250 for everything.

I am willing to let it all go for $200 + actual shipping cost, and you don't have to wait the 6 weeks to get the lenses from BimmerJakes. I am located in Florida, and I can ship quickly.

Last edited by mweinst; 09-13-2022 at 10:23 PM..
Appreciate 0