E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > Mint Canon Powershot A620 (7.1 MP!)

12-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep
Drives: e46 BMW

Cool Mint Canon Powershot A620 (7.1 MP!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest

I'm replacing this camera with another Canon, this time a DSLR for work purposes. This camera has been great to me and I've kept it in great condition. There are light scuff marks on the grip, and in one tiny 1x1cm square section on the body, next to the 2.0" LCD. Overall, it's 9.5/10 condition-wise.

This camera takes AA batteries which enable you to switch out the batteries for fresh ones whenever you like. Nevertheless, it has great battery life at approximately 500 shots with the LCD on, and 1500 with it off.

It takes SD memory cards which is great because they're convenient (a lot of 3rd-party support for this format) and they're very inexpensive. It does not however support SDHC.

I am asking $180. It would make a great Christmas gift and it includes the original box and everything that came with it.

For more detailed info, please read the following review:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canona620/page2.asp

Appreciate 0
      12-11-2008, 02:17 AM   #2
Holden_Caulfield04
Pro Detailer
Canada
Rep
Drives: e46 BMW

Here are some shots I took with the camera after I first got it in Vancouver, BC.

Appreciate 0