E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Need help on suspension suggestions

12-10-2019, 09:15 AM   #1
Svny
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 e92 335i

Need help on suspension suggestions

Hey, I will be needing to replace my Front struts soon as they are leaking, The Rear seems to be fine since BMW didnt tell me about those. As well as the Thrust rod bushings on the front.

Does anyone recommend a kit i can buy for this? I was thinking of just buying a coilover kit and replacing the OEM suspension, was looking at BC Racing Coilovers for $995 but someone suggested id go h&r.

I drive an 07 e92 335i so if anyone has the same car, Please let me know what you are on and how the Daily drive feels, I do plan on making the car faster once i fix the issues.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2019, 09:31 AM   #2
Soravia
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E91 Silver xDrive 6MT

To go faster, you want tires and brakes pads. Leave rotors alone unless you get light weight two piece.
Your front struts leak past 50k miles.
I don't think most aftermarket will last that long, except MeisterR. I've had them for 34k miles on my other car. Well made and assembled in UK.

US site doesn't show E90, but you cans call or email and order
Appreciate 0