E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > M-force vs Modbargins

03-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
DisGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

M-force vs Modbargins

just need some feedback from you guys that have either one of these side skirts. i did my research and what i have came up with is that the M-force side skirts are on point with the fitment and modbargins is damn near close too, but not as good as the M-force ones. am i right or wrong. any info would help thx.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
ChasVS
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 MB ML350 Bluetec

Reality is that most of these out there are sourced from the same place. They all get good reviews.
      03-11-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
drmalmgren
Private
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe, 328it, OG M2, X3M C

If you are talking about the M3 rep sides, the newest polypropylene MForce are the same as the **********s the rest on this site.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
classy335i
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 SG 335i

DisGuy, I got the M-Force M3 side skirts and the fitment is 99%. Color match was PERFECT for a difficult color like space gray! Unless you are extremely picky and want the exact same spacing between the sideskirt and the car all along the length (really minor), you will not notice any flaws with these side skirts. Some heat treatment was required for the perfect look. Still highly recommend them. The car looks much more aggressive with these sideskirts.

Frank@Fastlane_Import was extremely courteous and delivered an excellent product. He went the extra distance to make sure color matching was perfect by comparing the colors from his factory with a space gray car at a nearby dealership!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #5
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by classy335i View Post
DisGuy, I got the M-Force M3 side skirts and the fitment is 99%. Color match was PERFECT for a difficult color like space gray! Unless you are extremely picky and want the exact same spacing between the sideskirt and the car all along the length (really minor), you will not notice any flaws with these side skirts. Some heat treatment was required for the perfect look. Still highly recommend them. The car looks much more aggressive with these sideskirts.

Frank@Fastlane_Import was extremely courteous and delivered an excellent product. He went the extra distance to make sure color matching was perfect by comparing the colors from his factory with a space gray car at a nearby dealership!
+1 for me on the M3 skirts from fastlane_import

Got mine prepainted in SGM also and the match was perfect. In the end, all the vendors here, and Frank on eBay, are selling the skirts from same mfg. I chose Frank because he offered painted versions (some vendors do not), and his pricing on painted versions was lowest.

I also received great service from Frank, but I'm sure you will get great service from Alan @ **********s, or Nick @ JleviSW too if you decide to go with either of them...
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
ryan970
Major
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: Tiag 328i,DGM F10 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
+1 for me on the M3 skirts from fastlane_import

Got mine prepainted in SGM also and the match was perfect. In the end, all the vendors here, and Frank on eBay, are selling the skirts from same mfg. I chose Frank because he offered painted versions (some vendors do not), and his pricing on painted versions was lowest.

I also received great service from Frank, but I'm sure you will get great service from Alan @ **********s, or Nick @ JleviSW too if you decide to go with either of them...
can you give me the url to frank on ebay
      03-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #7
1QuikWS6
No 55mph
Rep
Drives: F32 435ix MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan970 View Post
can you give me the url to frank on ebay
Sent you a PM...
F32 435ix//MGM//M Sport-Prem-Tech-Driver Assist-Lighting-Cold Weather-Dyn Handling Pkgs//M4 Black Lthr Int w/M4 Alum Blade Trim//HK w/Bavsound Stg3//763M//M4 Euro LCI Tails//M4 Mirrors w/CF Covers//AWCarbon CF F/R Spoilers-Side Splitters-Diffuser 6WB/ID6 HU+HUD/IND M4 Alcantara Armrest//PURE S2 Turbo//AA FMIC+DP//ER CP+TIC//3.5bar TMAP/TS DV//AWE Tuning Exh w/Blk Tips//Turner MS CF Intake//BM3 Cary Jordan Tune//MPerf Diff//PrecRW Ignition Kit
Appreciate 0