E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Feedback on Ziza Bulbs

10-01-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Feedback on Ziza Bulbs

Anybody have any experience with the Ziza bulbs? I'm looking to get rid of the yellowish-halogen look of my OEM fog lights so they match up more with my LED angel eyes.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-335...Bulbs/ES11133/

Found the Ziza bulbs on ECStuning and love the price. Hoping to get some input and perhaps some photos so I can actually see what they look like installed compared to stock. There are limited photos on ECStuning for me to see this and searching on the forums for Ziza isn't providing much.

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2014, 12:53 PM   #2
aren93
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebamf335i View Post
Anybody have any experience with the Ziza bulbs? I'm looking to get rid of the yellowish-halogen look of my OEM fog lights so they match up more with my LED angel eyes.

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-335...Bulbs/ES11133/

Found the Ziza bulbs on ECStuning and love the price. Hoping to get some input and perhaps some photos so I can actually see what they look like installed compared to stock. There are limited photos on ECStuning for me to see this and searching on the forums for Ziza isn't providing much.
I actually just ordered these GP Thunder bulbs. I'm sick of my yellow fogs as well. I will post pictures once I receive it and install them, but im sure the Ziza bulbs are good too.
http://www.gp-thunder.net/index.php/...dard-bulb.html
      12-30-2014, 08:53 AM   #3
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aren93 View Post
I actually just ordered these GP Thunder bulbs. I'm sick of my yellow fogs as well. I will post pictures once I receive it and install them, but im sure the Ziza bulbs are good too.
http://www.gp-thunder.net/index.php/...dard-bulb.html
Hey, how did you end up making out with the GP's?

Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #4
aren93
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebamf335i View Post
Hey, how did you end up making out with the GP's?
I actually installed them both and one of the bulbs doesn't work for over a month now I think it might be because I touched the glass with my fingers. I'm just too lazy to replace it now lol but it looks decent
      01-02-2015, 08:13 AM   #5
eforty6_m3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aren93 View Post
I actually installed them both and one of the bulbs doesn't work for over a month now I think it might be because I touched the glass with my fingers. I'm just too lazy to replace it now lol but it looks decent
Ha! Yeah, touching the bulb with your fingers will totally do this. Sucks!

Appreciate 0