Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Snow tires ...

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

10-24-2005, 08:01 PM   #1
e90M3
Rep
Drives: RX300

Snow tires ...

I want to get the 330i Non-sport but hate the Style 159 rims. (makes the back end look like a honda civic with hubcaps.)

I like the 156's and 161's styles alot better.
Love the 162's the most, but cant use them in the snow up north here.
1)How could I order this car the way I want?
2)How many are ordering snow tires for their OEM rims or getting all new wheel package for winter?
3) How many are getting staggered or offset snows or trying to retrofit 4 same-size tires on Sport package offset rims? Can it be done?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2005, 10:50 PM   #2
northcountry
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

I have the 330i with sport (162's) and I bought a tire / wheel set from tirerack.com for ~ $1050. They are 17 inch tires (Dunlop wintersport M3), all 4 the same. The wheels are alloy (F3??) and cost $88 each. Just put them on this past weekend - drives very nice, good cornering, quiet. I'm very pleased.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2005, 10:58 PM   #3
tima
Custom User Title
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i ZSP/TiAg/Blk

I too have the SP w/ 162s. Ordered a set of M5 replica wheels and the Dunlop M3s. Its good to have a winter set and a rest-of-the-year set if you live northerly. Check the Wheel & Tire forum for more winter options. (Your thread may get moved there anyway.)

get off the phone and drive
Appreciate 0