E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Order leather w/o the premium package?

03-06-2007, 03:04 AM   #23
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
nothing against modern amenities at all however if i want to speak to someone on a phone i'll do it in the luxury of my home and NOT while driving thank you very much, yes i take issue with imbicles that drive while having a cell stuck in their ear, or any communication device for that matter........ummmmm or is it talk/BS while driving therefore endangering others around you.

BD
actually, the premium package makes it so that you don't HAVE to hold the phone to your ear. the idea being to allow you to pay better attention to the road, and keep both hands on the wheel. the topic being discussed was the worthwhile-ness of the premium package and bluetooth, not cell phones.

and fyi... that's "imbEciles."

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #24
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
actually, the premium package makes it so that you don't HAVE to hold the phone to your ear. the idea being to allow you to pay better attention to the road, and keep both hands on the wheel. the topic being discussed was the worthwhile-ness of the premium package and bluetooth, not cell phones.
As you can see below, BD said any communication device and I agree. Even with BT, you are paying more attention to your conversation than your driving.
Quote:
or any communication device for that matter........ummmmm or is it talk/BS while driving therefore endangering others around you.
BD

Quote:
it's all about the premium package.... seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post
Blutooth alone is worth the price of the premium package.
Plus its not really that much more expensive than just leather alone.
ZPP is $2865..you really think BT is worth $2865? And $1200 more to get it with leather is not really that much more expensive? Are you Bill Gates?
Quote:
p.s. the lumbar support totally changes your driving experience. its the difference between a supple ride and a strained one.
Some owners have found that they can't find a comfortable position for the lumbar support and don't use it at all.

One thing about this issue and any other personal preferrence when it comes to optioning out ones car and asking for advice on this forum....opinions are like nipples, everyone has two.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2007, 07:27 AM   #25
Big Daddy
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i soon

Quote:

and fyi... that's "imbEciles."
you get the drift without me being specific thank you very much, AND yes i stated " any communication device" in my earlier post or did you choose not to recognize that part??

BD
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2007, 04:14 AM   #26
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
you get the drift without me being specific thank you very much, AND yes i stated " any communication device" in my earlier post or did you choose not to recognize that part??

BD
oh no... i recognized that part immediately. the fact that you were actually serious is what blew my mind.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0