E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Need help clearing seatbelt/airbag off my dash please

03-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

Need help clearing seatbelt/airbag off my dash please

As title states, I need help with clearing a seltbelt and airbag light from my dash in order to get state inspection done.

A bit of detail about my situation: Both of these light showed up after passenger heating pad stopped working (I doubt there's anything wrong with airbag (I'm hoping)).

Anybody in the area that has a inpa tool or tool that can reset this light that can help me reset it. I can compensate with $$ or some cold beers. I'm close to Fort Belvoir area.

-Cheers
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 09:55 AM   #2
Bmwneedsworkagain
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
As title states, I need help with clearing a seltbelt and airbag light from my dash in order to get state inspection done.

A bit of detail about my situation: Both of these light showed up after passenger heating pad stopped working (I doubt there's anything wrong with airbag (I'm hoping)).

Anybody in the area that has a inpa tool or tool that can reset this light that can help me reset it. I can compensate with $$ or some cold beers. I'm close to Fort Belvoir area.

-Cheers
Contact codinge90 He can do it for you remotely over teamviewer as long as you have a cable and laptop that you can hookup with internet in your car. I don’t know what he charges but he helped me out big time with flashing my transmission.
Appreciate 1
codinge90327.50
      03-06-2019, 05:41 PM   #3
codinge90
Banned
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Thanks for the referral Skydiver! Yes feel free to PM me, I offer remote coding services, I can help you out.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 09:53 AM   #4
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

PM'ed
Appreciate 0