E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Can Condition Based Servicing ask for a Full Service

03-03-2019, 01:40 PM   #1
DanMZe90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D SE

Can Condition Based Servicing ask for a Full Service

Bit of an odd one this.

I recently had some work carried out by my indie that I've used for 6 or so years and one of the advisories I had from them was that the car (a 2005 E90 330D with 185k on the clock) is asking for a 'full service' to include fuel filter and other items. I asked about this as I found it unusual that I have been following the CBS and it was actually in for CBS related servicing, so how could it be asking for a 'full service' which sounds more of an interval servicing related thing. Am I missing a trick here or have they got my car mixed up with another? Or is their reader picking up something that my Carly does not? I didn't challenge it as they seemed pretty convinced, it just sounded odd!

Dan
Appreciate 0