E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Experience with e92-lighting

09-08-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

Experience with e92-lighting

Placed order Aug 21, was marked as shipped with a tracking # on Aug 25, the tracking # is just generated by seller and is not associated with a package that was ever given to the USPS. I emailed them last weekend asking for a status update and received no response to date. Escalated to paypal claim.

*update* after posting this they reached out to me via PM and have let me know they've shipped the sidemarkers and interior kit I ordered and are throwing in some license plate bulbs for my troubles. This will be a good outcome. I'll update again once I receive everything.

*update again* they quickly shipped my order and threw in some extra bulbs and license plate bulbs when they realized their error. Props to them for going above and beyond to make things right. Things sometime slip through the cracks but once they realized it they went out of their way to make it right. Thanks, e92.

*update again* they quickly shipped my order and threw in some extra bulbs and license plate bulbs when they realized their error. Props to them for going above and beyond to make things right. Things sometime slip through the cracks but once they realized it they went out of their way to make it right. Thanks, e92.

Last edited by wren57; 09-23-2016 at 09:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2016, 02:53 PM   #2
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

This seller has been a hit or miss for years...
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2018, 08:06 PM   #3
bmwnubie
Rep
Drives: 2008 335XI JET BLACK

ordered and never shipped, working to get my money back from paypal.
they never replied to my emails, used their many stupid emails too.

taiwanfolife@gmail.com

really?
Appreciate 0