E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Transmission and engine malfunction help me!

10-05-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
Jr335idaily
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i sedan

Transmission and engine malfunction help me!

Engine and transmission malfunction also with DBC, DSC malfunction and start-off assistance inactive.
Been having this problem last 4 days happen 3 days ago and then today goes into limp mode drived home around 40mph the rpms were at 2,500rpm-2,800rpm I've been able to turn off the car then on and it went away but today it was on then off then like 5 min later it came back on again and when I turned it off then back on it had a longer crank so I was afraid to turn it off and drove home in limp mode when I got home I left it for maybe 30min alone and went to turn it on and it turned on fine and no malfunctions at all. Every since that my car turns on fine and drives but I'm worried it will happen again what would be the problem I got a code for p0335 crankshaft position sensor but that was when it had the malfunctions now no lights but what is it?? Please help