E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Flat tire warning Coding

04-18-2019, 07:21 AM   #1
ruska_shvaba
Rep
Drives: BMW g30 540i

Flat tire warning Coding

Hello guys I am driving 06 330d sports wagon without i-Drive but I have problem with my FTM flat tire warning red light and cant seem to figure it out. I do not have reset or INIT option in my bc menu. Is there a way to code this light forever off I do not want to see it anymore .Tried to remove with NCS VO $265 or $2VB but I do not have such options in FA section. Please help I am trying to get rid of it for 10 months and can not find a way. Or is there a option to CODE reset or INIT option in my bc menu or how can I get any of this options? My tires are okay.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruska_shvaba View Post
Hello guys I am driving 06 330d sports wagon without i-Drive but I have problem with my FTM flat tire warning red light and cant seem to figure it out. I do not have reset or INIT option in my bc menu. Is there a way to code this light forever off I do not want to see it anymore .Tried to remove with NCS VO $265 or $2VB but I do not have such options in FA section. Please help I am trying to get rid of it for 10 months and can not find a way. Or is there a option to CODE reset or INIT option in my bc menu or how can I get any of this options? My tires are okay.
Well first you should explore what's going on. What fault codes are currently stored?

What happens if you reset the FTM via the instrument cluster?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #3
ruska_shvaba
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post
Well first you should explore what's going on. What fault codes are currently stored?

The thing is I cant reset it via instrument cluster because I dont have Reset or Init option. No fault codes stored. I read it with Ista and Inpa and there arent any fault codes for FTM i got errors for glow plugs.

Last edited by ruska_shvaba; 04-18-2019 at 03:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 01:09 AM   #4
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

The thing is I cant reset it via instrument cluster because I dont have Reset or Init option. No fault codes stored. I read it with Ista and Inpa and there arent any fault codes for FTM i got errors for glow plugs.
So when you go through the BC menu there is no FTM icon??? Very strange.

Has anyone messed around with the DSC coding? You could try and default code the DSC. But you should definitely be able to reset it by BC stalk. You are doing it when stationary yeh?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 01:14 AM   #5
ruska_shvaba
Rep

Quote:

Has anyone messed around with the DSC coding? You could try and default code the DSC. But you should definitely be able to reset it by BC stalk. You are doing it when stationary yeh?
I dont know, I havent messed around with DSC . How can I reset default in NCS I tried with reading ecu changing to codieren and executing job but it didnt work. I tried with engine on and engine off there isnt reset or init option in BC , I have only check, set clock date brightness and service info options thats all I`ve got there.
This person has the same BC menu as mine
no reset or init option .

Last edited by ruska_shvaba; 04-19-2019 at 04:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 12:33 PM   #6
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I dont know, I havent messed around with DSC . How can I reset default in NCS I tried with reading ecu changing to codieren and executing job but it didnt work. I tried with engine on and engine off there isnt reset or init option in BC , I have only check, set clock date brightness and service info options thats all I`ve got there.
This person has the same BC menu as mine
no reset or init option .
Ok. What fault codes do you have exactly. List them all.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2019, 03:09 PM   #7
ruska_shvaba
Rep

Quote:
Ok. What fault codes do you have exactly. List them all.
Sorted out the problem . I used NCS to default kombi module and afterwards Reset option appeared in BC.
Appreciate 0