E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Long Beach BMW

04-19-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

Long Beach BMW

Time and time again they're nothing but amazing. First time around when I got my 2006 325i I had Sam Saliba (unfortunately he moved on) and it was nothing short of the most pleasant car shopping experience to date.

This time around I got some guy that used to work for Chevy. He had no problem getting cars for me to look at the color from the parking structure or trying to find out information on ED for me. Overall nice guy, but he didn't seem like he was real passionate about the cars themselves; he wasn't too sharp on the specs or information in general.

Other times I've had great experiences with LB BMW and they're just friendly and like to help you out. My only problem is some old lady SA who was real bitchy to me and acted as if I wasn't serious about buying a car. She actually started helping another customer while she was getting a key for me to test drive the 335i when it just came out. She was still in sight and took her sweet time trying to make another sale! Come on now! How rude! She also talked down to me and didn't want to really do anything for me since I'm young.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
mrringodi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Long Beach BMW

Long Beach BMW :rocks:
      05-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
88stlgrym3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 Lexus IS350

i purchased my e46 m3 there in 03 and even now they still sending me birthday card every year . the only thing i'd complain is they don't have loaner cars.
2009 Smoky Granite Mica Lexus IS350, F-Sport products: 19'' staggered forged wheels, cold air intake, exhaust, rear sway bar, BC Racing coilovers
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

Will @ LB bmw has been great. Ordering experience was outstanding. I was not sure if i wanted Saddle brown or black leather and he went out of his way to pull out a car will saddle brown just so it would be easier for me to make a decision. Pricing was not an issue. He offered me the lowest price out of all the so cal dealerships i talked to. Never been easier buying a car.

Plus hes a car enthusiast like ourselves so he knows how anal we are about our cars.

+1 for Will and LB bmw.
      05-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
chbrules
MSVConrad++
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88stlgrym3 View Post
i purchased my e46 m3 there in 03 and even now they still sending me birthday card every year . the only thing i'd complain is they don't have loaner cars.
They don't? I've rented a 325i and a Mini Convertable from them already while doing service with them. They have an in-house Enterprise rent-a-car agency and offer free rentals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
Will @ LB bmw has been great. Ordering experience was outstanding. I was not sure if i wanted Saddle brown or black leather and he went out of his way to pull out a car will saddle brown just so it would be easier for me to make a decision. Pricing was not an issue. He offered me the lowest price out of all the so cal dealerships i talked to. Never been easier buying a car.

Plus hes a car enthusiast like ourselves so he knows how anal we are about our cars.

+1 for Will and LB bmw.
Will is awesome. He's getting me a far better deal than this guy I placed my order with now. He's so slow and doesn't answer my questions (Jerry Huffman). I'm canceling my order with him tomorrow and going with Will.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbrules View Post
They don't? I've rented a 325i and a Mini Convertable from them already while doing service with them. They have an in-house Enterprise rent-a-car agency and offer free rentals.

Will is awesome. He's getting me a far better deal than this guy I placed my order with now. He's so slow and doesn't answer my questions (Jerry Huffman). I'm canceling my order with him tomorrow and going with Will.
Congrats man, definetly go to Will. I usually get responses with Will within a few hours.
      05-07-2007, 05:40 AM   #7
will@longbeachbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

Thanks guys - I love our dealership too

I really appreciate the great feedback I get on here - everyone that throws me a shout out truly is the reason I do business the way I do. I couldn't do it without you guys

By the way, Jerry Huffman is a really great guy. Sure, he isn't a true enthusiast - but 98% of car salesman aren't.

Jerry Huffman is the most sincere, honest, and pleasant guy at the whole dealership (yes, even more so than me)
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #8
clotzki
clotzki
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92/2011 E70

Garage List
2011 E70  [0.00]
2007 E92  [0.00]
I picked up my 07 E92 328 coupe black/black fully loaded from BMW of Long Beach today. Pleasant and overall outstanding experience!! I called Will on Sunday, got an online quote in 5 minutes, and even offered to pick me up from where I live here in West LA. He's very honest, straight up talk and good in what he does being that he's really young.

Thanks so much for your help and I definitely got a great deal from you! I put up 100 miles within the next 5 hours just driving around town and it's an amazing feeling :rocks:

I'll definitely recommend my friends to go pick up their BMW from you.

Thanks again Will,

Eric
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2007, 07:29 PM   #9
will@longbeachbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by clotzki View Post
I picked up my 07 E92 328 coupe black/black fully loaded from BMW of Long Beach today. Pleasant and overall outstanding experience!! I called Will on Sunday, got an online quote in 5 minutes, and even offered to pick me up from where I live here in West LA. He's very honest, straight up talk and good in what he does being that he's really young.

Thanks so much for your help and I definitely got a great deal from you! I put up 100 miles within the next 5 hours just driving around town and it's an amazing feeling :rocks:

I'll definitely recommend my friends to go pick up their BMW from you.

Thanks again Will,

Eric
Eric,
Thanks so much for the shout out. I'm so glad you love your car! Feel free to hit me up whenever you need too man. Oh - and I have your mats for you as well

Will
Appreciate 0