E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Do not order from European Society Motorsport! (EMS) *Rant*

06-13-2023, 09:04 PM   #1
cooperolson
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328XI

Angry Do not order from European Society Motorsport! (EMS) *Rant*

Long story short I placed an order with EMS 3 months ago and still do not have the bumpers I paid $1200 for.

Timeline:
3/15:talked with them on insta and he told be rear bumper was sold out and but new shipment was coming in the next week.

3/16: placed order

4/7:asked for update, finally got a response 3 days later that rear bumper shipment was delayed.

4/21:was told rear bumper was coming in next week
NEVER GOT AN UPDATE UNTIL MAY 7TH, SENT MULTIPLE MESSAGES WITH NO RESPONSE. Finally through their email they responded.

5/7:was told bumper would be shipped THAT WEEK and I would get a tracking number on the 8th. (I never got the tracking # or a update).

5/16 and 5/25: sent 2 emails asking for updates with no response.

5/30: someone else who was having issues with them reached out to me on insta dm and told me to text the phone number on their website. I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A TRACKING NUMBER THAT DAY. (I never got the tracking #).
then sent multiple messages with no response until

6/6:finally received a tracking number but only for the rear bumper. was told front bumper was stuck in a container they couldn't unload yet (I assume a large shipping container). This confuses me as I was previously told the front bumper was in stock and the rear was being shipped to them so how do they not have the front bumper now?

They also refunded me for the front bumper because I said I can not wait any longer. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THAT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER 7 BUSINESS DAYS.

Oh and the tracking # they sent me for the rear? that has sat without any updates, for a week now, which means UPS does not have the package yet, and they most likely printed out a shipping label and its still sitting on the printer, I doubt they have even pulled my bumper off the shelf.

As well as the fact I ordered UNPAINTED BUMPERS, they offer a painting service, but I figured I would order unpainted because it would be faster, boy was I wrong.

Before ordering I did research and talked to 2 people who had ordered from them and they said shipping takes awhile but the price was worth it.

1st guy, 1 unpainted front bumper (1 month to arrive) and 1 painted rear bumper (2 months to arrive)
2nd guy: 1 painted front and 1 painted rear bumper (took 2 months).

I have now talked to 2 different guys on instagram who reached out to me in the last week who have said their orders are taking around 3 months. but now they have both received their bumpers and they ordered painted, as well as after me.

I have been stung along for far too long, being fed bulls*** about shipping next week or this week and still I have nothing. I have been told they are moving shops which I understand can be confusing and I understand their can be delays but this is so ridiculous at this point that I have waited 3 months and have nothing to show for it but a $1200 hole in my pocket.

They have now not responded for a week, I just want my money back... this company has horrible communication and bad customer service I would recommend avoiding them at all costs.

I know some people have ordered from them with good results but for me it has been absolutely so painful and a horrible experience.

Appreciate 1
      06-13-2023, 10:32 PM   #2
Welcome to NBA Jam
Is it the shoes!?
Rep
Drives: (Sold) 2011 E92 335i ZMP 6MT

i ain't reading all that
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2023, 10:49 PM   #3
cooperolson
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welcome to NBA Jam View Post
i ain't reading all that
TLDR is literally the first sentence lmao
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2023, 09:12 AM   #4
codeterrorist
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Just file a dispute with your creditcard company.

Had a similar experience with a floor mats company. Filed a dispute with my creditcard company (MasterCard) and after a few weeks I was granted a refund.
Appreciate 3
      02-21-2024, 05:59 PM   #5
bennycas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i

bro they got me too for a front end and rear end
Appreciate 2
      02-22-2024, 12:52 AM   #6
Bims328i
DIYer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i E90 SULEV

I would say this about ECS tuning as I ordered a scanner years ago from them only to get shipped the old version when the listing was for new color version. Also I ordered two magnetic diff plugs from them about a year ago now and the original one plus the replacement one they "shipped" has never arrived.
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2024, 05:28 PM   #7
E92_35IS
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335IS

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Do not buy from Louis and this company!!!! I ordered a bumper on Jan 10th. Louis still hasn't shipped it out. This is a $1400 purchase I have gotten very little responses from him. I have been told at least 4 times my order "will be shipping out". Before I made the purchase responses were fast and friendly. Now nothing, I have tried to cancel my order and get a refund. Haven't heard 1 word from him in over 10 days.
Before I made the purchase Louis sends me a picture of a bumper and tells me it's ready to ship out now but he needed to do a small modification I asked for 1st. So originally on Jan 10th he "had a bumper ready". I asked him to put holes for parking sensors in the bumper for me. He offers to do it at no charge and offers a lip for the bumper and all of it at a discounted price. I agree and he says to make the purchase first and he will discount me on the back end. Sounded little fishy but I did it anyway.
He then started the discount process. The next day the discount was canceled, so I text him and he says he will try again. Same thing happens it posts as pending for a day then shows canceled. I got tired of contacting him over this because he started to not respond as this is in the second week of February already. I took the discount for a L and just wanted the bumper and lip.
The lip he says would take about a week or 2 weeks. I told him he could keep the bumper till the lip showed up and send them both at the same time to save on shipping. This is when it got worse. Never heard anything from him for about 2 weeks so I contacted him by text again. Asked about a update, it took him 3 days to respond saying he was still waiting on the lip to come in.
On February 26th he finally messaged me saying the lip came in and they would be shipping my order out soon. Again 2 weeks no word. I contacted him by text and asked for a update. No response from him at all till March 19th (so almost a full month with no word). He responded saying my order would ship out that Friday. It's April 1st when I'm writing this an my order still hasn't shipped. I messaged him Friday March 29th and asked to cancel my order with a FULL refund. Still no response from Louis. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!
Appreciate 2
      04-01-2024, 06:26 PM   #8
E92_35IS
Private
Rep

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycas View Post
bro they got me too for a front end and rear end
Wish I would of seen this thread before
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2024, 06:28 PM   #9
E92_35IS
Private
Rep

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperolson View Post
Long story short I placed an order with EMS 3 months ago and still do not have the bumpers I paid $1200 for.

Timeline:
3/15:talked with them on insta and he told be rear bumper was sold out and but new shipment was coming in the next week.

3/16: placed order

4/7:asked for update, finally got a response 3 days later that rear bumper shipment was delayed.

4/21:was told rear bumper was coming in next week
NEVER GOT AN UPDATE UNTIL MAY 7TH, SENT MULTIPLE MESSAGES WITH NO RESPONSE. Finally through their email they responded.

5/7:was told bumper would be shipped THAT WEEK and I would get a tracking number on the 8th. (I never got the tracking # or a update).

5/16 and 5/25: sent 2 emails asking for updates with no response.

5/30: someone else who was having issues with them reached out to me on insta dm and told me to text the phone number on their website. I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A TRACKING NUMBER THAT DAY. (I never got the tracking #).
then sent multiple messages with no response until

6/6:finally received a tracking number but only for the rear bumper. was told front bumper was stuck in a container they couldn't unload yet (I assume a large shipping container). This confuses me as I was previously told the front bumper was in stock and the rear was being shipped to them so how do they not have the front bumper now?

They also refunded me for the front bumper because I said I can not wait any longer. I STILL DO NOT HAVE THAT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER 7 BUSINESS DAYS.

Oh and the tracking # [...]
Wish I would of saw this beforehand 😭
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2024, 04:56 PM   #10
cooperolson
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_35IS View Post
WORST COMPANY EVER!!! Do not buy from Louis and this company!!!! I ordered a bumper on Jan 10th. Louis still hasn't shipped it out. This is a $1400 purchase I have gotten very little responses from him. I have been told at least 4 times my order "will be shipping out". Before I made the purchase responses were fast and friendly. Now nothing, I have tried to cancel my order and get a refund. Haven't heard 1 word from him in over 10 days.
Before I made the purchase Louis sends me a picture of a bumper and tells me it's ready to ship out now but he needed to do a small modification I asked for 1st. So originally on Jan 10th he "had a bumper ready". I asked him to put holes for parking sensors in the bumper for me. He offers to do it at no charge and offers a lip for the bumper and all of it at a discounted price. I agree and he says to make the purchase first and he will discount me on the back end. Sounded little fishy but I did it anyway.
He then started the discount process. The next day the discount was canceled, so I text him and he says he will try again. Same thing happens it posts as pending for a day then shows canceled. I got tired of contacting him over this because he started to not respond as this is in the second week of February already. I took the discount for a L and just wanted the bumper and lip.
The lip he says would take about a week or 2 weeks. I told him he could keep the bumper till the lip showed up and send them both at the same time to save on shipping. This is when it got worse. Never heard anything from him for about 2 weeks so I contacted him by text again. Asked about a update, it took him 3 days to respond saying he was still waiting on the lip to come in.
On February 26th he finally messaged me saying the lip came in and they would be shipping my order out soon. Again 2 weeks no word. I contacted him by text and asked for a update. No response from him at all till March 19th (so almost a full month with no word). He responded saying my order would ship out that Friday. It's April 1st when I'm writing this an my order still hasn't shipped. I messaged him Friday March 29th and asked to cancel my order with a FULL refund. Still no response from Louis. HORRIBLE COMPANY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience... I ended up getting my full refund but I had to message them on FB, Email, call, texting, and Instagram. Finally, I got a response and he refunded me. I ended up ordering from Mod Bargains which still had a wait but the bumpers actually came, it was more expensive but at least they showed up...

Good luck on getting your money back. I at least got my refund so it is possible, I just had to be crazy annoying before they responded
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2024, 05:00 PM   #11
E92_35IS
Private
Rep

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
Quote:
Sorry to hear about your experience... I ended up getting my full refund but I had to message them on FB, Email, call, texting, and Instagram. Finally, I got a response and he refunded me. I ended up ordering from Mod Bargains which still had a wait but the bumpers actually came, it was more expensive but at least they showed up...

Good luck on getting your money back. I at least got my refund so it is possible, I just had to be crazy annoying before they responded
Thanks for the hope... now just have to do the stupid things to get my money back.. this is pathetic that almost all businesses, if not all then most are run like this now and nothing gets done to fix it
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2024, 06:10 PM   #12
E92_35IS
Private
Rep

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
Quote:

Update, finally got my full refund... only took filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau. Then threatening to file to FBI Cyber Crimes , but I got the full refund
Appreciate 1
Bims328i266.00