Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Wheel ID

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

09-26-2023, 03:55 PM   #1
juxtap0se
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi Wagon

Wheel ID

Looking to ID some wheels I just picked up. At first I thought they were some factory BMW wheels since there wasn't much info on the listing, but now I'm thinking they're aftermarket since I found 'breyton' on the back of them. Haven't been able to find any additional info on them yet. If any of you know more about them please let me know!

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2023, 10:58 AM   #2
juxtap0se
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi Wagon

Ended up getting ahold of the folks and Breyton Wheels and they were able to give me some more info! They're Breyton Flame wheels. Going to clean up the corrosion and re-finish them.

Found another thread with some pics of them on a car
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26985
Appreciate 0