E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB - E91 6-Speed ZSP/ZMP

03-21-2024, 12:35 PM   #1
H-Atkinson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 911 C2 (sold)

WTB - E91 6-Speed ZSP/ZMP

Broadening my search here, looking for any E91 which meets the following criteria. I'm after a daily driver - don't mind if it has miles or is a little rough around the edges cosmetically, but ideally the major E9x maintenance points are hit (OPG, VFG, OFHG, transfer case actuator if xDrive/UU33, suspension not shot, etc).

Ideally:
-6-speed
-ZSP or ZMP
-CWP (heated seats alone is fine if its ZMP)

Want, but not a must:
-RWD/UT93
-Xenon/Adaptive headlights (especially if pre-LCI)
-LCI
-As close to stock as possible

No preference on:
-Color combo (anything but Platinum Bronze)
-Most any OEM wheels
-Cosmetic condition

If you have one and are looking to sell, let me know, I'm seriously looking to buy and will make a fair offer. Need to have a car by mid-April.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2024, 09:37 AM   #2
CoralRed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i, e36/7, e91 times 2

I’m finally about to start prepping mine for sale. I don’t have any record of the gaskets but they aren’t leaking. Also the lead mechanic at my local shop owns two e91s so he knows them inside and out. I’m definitely up for making a deal lol
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2024, 05:38 PM   #3
H-Atkinson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralRed View Post
I’m finally about to start prepping mine for sale. I don’t have any record of the gaskets but they aren’t leaking. Also the lead mechanic at my local shop owns two e91s so he knows them inside and out. I’m definitely up for making a deal lol
I'll definitely consider it if you list - I'm still shooting for an LCI, but if push comes to shove time-wise, it'll be on my (currently very short) short-list.

That being said - bump for the thread, still looking. If you want to sell or know of a car listed somewhere obscure, let me know (I'm scouring listings every at least once per day in all the usual spots).
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2024, 10:40 AM   #4
CoralRed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i, e36/7, e91 times 2

Sounds good to me!

Right now I’m trying to decide whether I should go ahead and put new shocks on it and do a couple other things or just sell it for cheaper… I just spent 6 months getting my 135i ready to go and am a little burned out lol
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2024, 10:56 PM   #5
H-Atkinson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Really sorry to bump this again - I've reached the realization that my timeline is going to boil down to "I need to have bought a car by end-of-month or my new commute is going to be quite miserable." So... broadening my horizons again: I'm interested in any 6MT ZSP or ZMP with heated seats.

I'm still keeping an eye on the usual spots, but if you have a car you haven't listed but may want to sell, let me know, I'm seriously interested.
Appreciate 0