E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > KWV3's USED - 500 bucks!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

12-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #23
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 BMW 335i

because i'm not looking to spend the money right now. I'm selling everything due to some financial obligations at home

detailing in the greater chicago area.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website, pertaining to modifications does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #24
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
ben best thing i would suggest is sending out the whole setup and getting an estimate, im sure that many dont want to buy this and find out it can not be fixed
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #25
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

It can be, i've talked to KW about it personally and if they have questions i can give them the contact information.

Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website, pertaining to modifications does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
Me_Hi
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: *

Is't that depending on what you told them ?!
Just like buying a car that a mechanic says over the phone that he can fix and when he sees the car in person he says he can fix it bit for a lot more.
Fix the parts and than sell them man !
This is how people start selling junk as legit parts and preying on people that want to upgrade on the budget !
      12-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #27
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

i told them exactly whats wrong with them including pictures. They quoted me and i'm passing on to the new buyer.

I'm not trying to scam anyone.

Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #28
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
i would be interested in buying this but like everyone else is stating i dont want to end up sending it out and finding out t wont work
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2009, 09:35 PM   #29
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

DO you want me to post the guys contact info.... if you're interested PM me and i can hook you two up. I can also send the email logs if your'e interested

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #30
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

no offense but at this point I think your sell chance is slim to none.
If what you say is true, the original seller had a chance to fix and sell for alot more, but didn't. You have a chance to fix and sell for a lot more, but are not. Makes people think that maybe KW said its unfixable or the fix price will make it not worth to do it when round trip shipping cost is included.
Also, I thought only 1 shock was leaking, why does all four need to go back? Can't we just send the broken 1 back?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #31
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

+1
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2009, 04:02 PM   #32
Me_Hi
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
no offense but at this point I think your sell chance is slim to none.
If what you say is true, the original seller had a chance to fix and sell for alot more, but didn't. You have a chance to fix and sell for a lot more, but are not. Makes people think that maybe KW said its unfixable or the fix price will make it not worth to do it when round trip shipping cost is included.
Also, I thought only 1 shock was leaking, why does all four need to go back? Can't we just send the broken 1 back?
      12-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #33
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

yeah ive been following this thread, why did you say you have to send back all four when only one is damaged?

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 02:13 AM   #34
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

we demand some damn answers!!!

no homo
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

sorry guys i've been on vacation.

As i bought them used i thought i would send back all 4. You don't need to but it was worth it to me to have the satisfaction of KW saying they're ok. They can do a diagnosis on the struts to see what work needs to be performed on each. You're right, there is a very good possibility that 3 out of the 4 do not need to be touched.

THE ONLY REASON I"M NOT SENDING THEM BACK IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO EAT MORE MONEY ON THESE.

I'm in a financial situation and working a part time job on top of my career in order to pay bills. I want these things gone (which is why i'm asking what i'm asking for them). I have been pm'ing people and i am working out something that i can send them to KW for them. The buyer can pay for the shipping and then the refurbishment price. i will pay the cost from KW if its anything more than what i've stated in the price. I think this is reasonable

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #36
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

So how much did you say it was for kw to fix them again?
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #37
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

here is the email from tom

Quote:
Ben

Sorry for the long wait, I have been back and forth to several shows the last little while.

If its second hand, there will have to be a cost involved, but we will try and make it as minimal as possible. I would expect a cost of 90.00 per side for the housing. This is actually far below our cost.

I have included the tech sheet here. Get it completed and back to me so I can get you an RMA number and we will go from here!

Tom Edge
Brand Manager

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #38
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

i actually already have a RMA number set up for this. This is really an easy thing to do, i just don't want to take on the extra cost for these coilovers as i'm selling my car.

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #39
Me_Hi
Major
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
sorry guys i've been on vacation.

As i bought them used i thought i would send back all 4. You don't need to but it was worth it to me to have the satisfaction of KW saying they're ok. They can do a diagnosis on the struts to see what work needs to be performed on each. You're right, there is a very good possibility that 3 out of the 4 do not need to be touched.

THE ONLY REASON I"M NOT SENDING THEM BACK IS BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO EAT MORE MONEY ON THESE.

I'm in a financial situation and working a part time job on top of my career in order to pay bills. I want these things gone (which is why i'm asking what i'm asking for them). I have been pm'ing people and i am working out something that i can send them to KW for them. The buyer can pay for the shipping and then the refurbishment price. i will pay the cost from KW if its anything more than what i've stated in the price. I think this is reasonable
this is funny

this guy was on a vacation but money is tight !!!!
      12-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #40
ZTUNER
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 91 Z32TT, 2000 I30, 335i

"I bought these for 700 so i'm selling them for 500. For 900 you can get a BRAND NEW set of KWv3's."

The moment you said 700 you lost credibility. No matter if you paid 450, 500, 550 whatever. Fact is you paid less than what you claimed. No one is questioning your right to sell them for ANY price. Fact that you lied is what causes the problem.

I think you are now stuck unless you can find a sucker that will buy these off you.

Harry
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

with so much negative comments, i don't see this going anywhere.

nebster, if i would make a suggestion, you should advertise it as complete fixed unit and you should have no problem finding a buyer for right amount of money. once you find buyer, you send this to KW have them fixed, have potential buyer to pay directly to KW for repair bill and pay you for the amount that you originally asking on this post, after repair is done.

i think that that would only ensure that the buyer is getting these at bargain and don't have to deal with all these issue you got going, and you don't have to spend money on it as you said you didn't want to... GL

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #42
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me_Hi View Post
this is funny

this guy was on a vacation but money is tight !!!!
its called living in a different state than your family. I think driving 8 hours in a 500 dollar 1994 vw is nothing like a vacation.

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #43
Nebster
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the suggestions.

What i have offered to people is to eat the costs if its anymore than what i've stated. I believe this is fair. If nobody takes it i'm just going to throw them in the garbage anyway. Yeah i may have made some poor decisions in this thread but i feel like i'll keep my word for what i've advertised. If people still don't believe me thats fine. I understand why not. But i still think i'd like to get a e90 post member a good deal otherwise they'll just go in the trash and i'll move on.

Learned my lesson yes i have but i'm humble enough to admit my mistakes. I apologize but i still don't think this is a bad deal.

Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 09:15 PM   #44
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebster View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

What i have offered to people is to eat the costs if its anymore than what i've stated. I believe this is fair. If nobody takes it i'm just going to throw them in the garbage anyway. Yeah i may have made some poor decisions in this thread but i feel like i'll keep my word for what i've advertised. If people still don't believe me thats fine. I understand why not. But i still think i'd like to get a e90 post member a good deal otherwise they'll just go in the trash and i'll move on.

Learned my lesson yes i have but i'm humble enough to admit my mistakes. I apologize but i still don't think this is a bad deal.
dibs on getting your trash shipped to me, I'll pay shipping, I will have them examined and looked at by KW and if all goes as you say and they are really fixable and examined at 90 per shock and only 1 needs fixing, I will pay you additional $250 as the original sale was. So that way if they are complete garbage I'll only be out shipping and examine fee and not another $250.
Additional benefit for you...I will clear your name and you shall continue living on this board as a honest man and not some1 thats trying to shady out another member.
Its a noble offering, let me know.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread