E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 335is - 2011 - Fantastic Condition

10-11-2023, 04:15 PM   #1
gregsatt
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

Garage List
2004 Honda CRF230  [0.00]
2011 335is  [0.00]
335is - 2011 - Fantastic Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,950.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
The 335is is a special car and this is a rare example of one of the most meticulously maintained cars you will find. It's as close as you can get to an M3 without the M3 price. The 7 Speed Dual Clutch Tranny is as close as you can get to a manual, but without a clutch. Super fun to drive but forgiving enough to drive on bumpy roads and in traffic. The engine runs as smooth as silk. If you have read anything about the N54 engine, you know that this is the last of the twin turbo inline 6 cylinder engines. These engines are know to be highly reliable and extremely potent in terms of horsepower and torque.

The car has 19 inch AvantGarde wheels with brand new Michelin PS4 tires all around (265/40/19 in the rear and 235/35/19 in the front - this alone will save you nearly $2000).

I have owned this car for about 10 years ago and have taken extremely good care her with regular maintenance, always used Castrol Euro-blend full synth oil, had the necessary gaskets replaced when needed, garage kept it for as long as I've had it, and kept it super clean (all records are available). I know the car inside and out, so let me know if you have any questions.

She gets hand waxed multiple times per year, engine bay is kept super clean (cleanest 335is my mechanic has ever seen - his words not mine), and the interior is spotless (non-smoker, no pets), the leather is in perfect condition.

You won't find a better example of a 335is on the road.

Email me directly greg . satterwhite @ gmail . com rather than DM please

Attached Images

Appreciate 0