E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Charity Poker Tournament this Sat.! Santa Monica, CA

03-16-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Ape_X
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3 Sedan

Garage List
2008 M3 Sedan  [0.00]
Charity Poker Tournament this Sat.! Santa Monica, CA

Hello everyone!

I want to pass along this info about a charity poker tournament I'm helping organize this weekend in Santa Monica. First of all the organization that I work with is called Ginga Arts. Ginga Arts provides Capoiera classes to disadvantaged youth in the greater los angeles area through after school programs. These kids are without physical education classes at their schools and they're also not in the best parts of town. Through capoeira they learn physical fitness, coordination and music. If you've not heard of capoeira, check it out on youtube, there are many many videos out there. Its a beautiful martial art originating from Brazil with Afro-Brazilian roots.

Check out the flyer below and also check out www.gingaarts.org to purchase your ticket!

First prize is a Dell Netbook, Second an Ipod nano, and third is a gourmet belgian beer basket. There are a number of other gifts that will be given out as well.

Everyone please come out and show your support! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

All ticket purchases and donations are tax deductible!!!

Dave Funston
Appreciate 0