E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Replacing small DISA after INPA test - 2aac

07-10-2020, 07:41 AM   #1
Rickyshucks
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 325i Sedan

Replacing small DISA after INPA test - 2aac

Sup People.

I have a 2006 325i, 6 speed, with roundelwerk headers, magnaflow muffler, 2ndary cat delete, charcoal delete, 3 stage manifold + stageFP tune (tune for about 3 weeks now).

After the tune, I was expecting the car to wake up significantly, coming from the 330i bimmerlabs flash but it felt kinda "bleh". I noticed I had error code 2aac and after testing the DISA valves with INPA, the smaller DISA sounded kinda delayed/broken. 100% it is a malfunctioned DISA valve.

I've sourced a OEM DISA Valve locally and pending sale after I've tested it with INPA again. This weekend, I'll be tackling replacing the disa valve - was hoping I didn't have to remove the manifold completely but lucky me, the head of a screw on the DISA valve is snapped.

Once all is replaced, I'll write a review on the StageFP tune!
Appreciate 0