E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > AUTOBAHN EXOTICS FULLY CATLESS EXHAUST (New Tip Design/Fits E90/E92* N54)

06-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
Rep
Drives: Grocery Getter

Garage List
Thumbs up AUTOBAHN EXOTICS FULLY CATLESS EXHAUST (New Tip Design/Fits E90/E92* N54)

For Sale is a Used AE Fully Catless Exhaust w/ New tip Design.

Reason for selling is I was rear-ended and the insurance company is buying me a new bumper, exhaust, trunk etc.

The only damage to this exhaust from the accident is the small scratch/dent on the left exhaust tip. Dime size, if that. (See Pics)

The performance of the exhaust is not affected in any way. (I've been driving the car for 2 weeks waiting on parts since the accident)

The body shop should have the exhaust completely off this week and I can take more pictures. I'll also have an exhaust shop take a look at it to just reaffirm the fact that it's not damaged in any other way besides cosmetically.

You can see by my iTrader feedback that I'm upfront and honest about everything. If there is ANY other damage I will disclose it and lower the price.

This exhaust sells for $1799 + $60-$80 shipping = $1859-$1879.
Not to mention I just bought the last one **********s had in stock and from what they told me, AE isn't making this exhaust again anytime soon.

You can have this absolute great performing, sounding and looking exhaust for almost half off of the retail price!!!
Asking $1000.00 (local preferred, will ship if needed at buyers expense) This is more than fair for an exhaust that has no issues other than cosmetic. Which more than likely a shop can fix easily and cheaply!

On to the pics!!!

Right Exhaust Tip (No Damage)

Left Exhaust Tip (Slight scratch/dent)

Left Exhaust Tip Close-Up of Damage

Whole Exhaust View (Notice Left Exhaust leans to left because of the rubber grommet that holds it in place is bent out of shape)

Thanks for looking!

FAQ:
Q: Will this exhaust fit an e92 N54?
A: Yes, everything will bolt up perfectly and align with the hangars with no problems. The only difference is the tips for the e90 are slightly shorter than for the e92. So the tips may be more flush with your e92. that's the worst case scenario.

Q: Does the exhaust still work?
A: Yes, I drove around for 2 weeks with no issues what so ever. Just the cosmetic damage I spoke about earlier.

Q: How much for shipping to (enter zip code here)?
A: I'm not sure, I have to get the exhaust off and boxed to find out the weight. PREFER local sale, but I will ship if needed.

Q: What's the performance difference between this and my stock exhaust?
A: AE Exhaust Specs:
-Downpipe-back Exhaust
-Mandrel bent, tig welded, completely divorced piping maximizes airflow (no X-pipe)
-Hand-built mufflers and tips
-100% bolt on
-Gains 12WHP and 9WTQ over stock (Dyno'd w/ stock tuning on a Steptronic car w/ a Dyno Dynamics Dyno)
-High Flow Catted version Available!
-24lb weight savings over stock!