E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > suspension technique coil owners, willing to split difference/WTB FK Bumpstops

04-15-2014, 12:12 PM   #1
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

suspension technique coil owners, willing to split difference/WTB FK Bumpstops

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For those of you with suspension technique coilovers, coupes, sedans, non-xi.

Who is willing to split the difference with me? I believe these are the FK brand bumpstops, they are sold by supreme power in SoCal. These come in 8 pieces per pack, 8 for the front, 8 for the rear. I am only familiar with suspension technique owners because my local friends have them already, e92 and e90. To avoid confusion one e92 owner only bought the front pack which are the ones with the bigger pegs, bigger slit opening because the front struts have a bigger width than the rears, they fit between the struts. The smaller pegs are for the rears struts.

The e90 owner bought the front and rear pieces but he didn't know which were for the front or rear. Both front and rear pieces are the same size, except the slit opening and the pegs. His experience with these is to not go over 2 bumpstops on top of each other for either strut. He installed 3 bumpstops on each rear strut and they collapsed with 4 passengers. His recommendation, only use 2 bumpstops max. 4 bumpstops together will actually raise your car. (These experiences are based on my friends.)

These are for cars whose ride height is low but want to avoid regular drive rubbing and sinking any further when you occasionally have to bring more than 4-5 people with luggage in the rear.

The front and rear pieces together are 16. I only need to use 8 (4 front/4 rear). I had already asked the vendor if I can only buy what I need, unfortunately I can't. So if there's anyone willing to split the difference with me, I'd appreciate it. Pls PM me for the price, it's really not expensive but I don't need extra pieces.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

bump
Appreciate 0