E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 330i Manual

06-18-2022, 03:29 PM   #1
OA_rwd
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i 6mt

2006 330i Manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 7,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my ’06 330i manual sport package. I am the second owner and had the car since ’16 / 78k miles, current has 153k. The car is mechanically in great shape but cosmetically pretty poor. Photos should show the state of the paint where clear coat is peeling on most of the plastic body panels (front/rear bumper, mirror caps, antenna housing and a small area on the roof). Light housings are also pretty cloudy. Maintenance carried out is listed with milage estimates below. Currently getting a brake wear warning due to a faulty wear sensor (Brake pads and rotors recently replaced) and I will plan to resolve this pre-sale. Few upgrades to the car include Bilstein B14 PSS coilovers, Dinan short throw shifter and Michelin PS4S tires all around (rears new this year, fronts with plenty of tread left). Car drives extremely well and has plenty of good miles left.

Oil Filter Housing Gasket ~ 100k
Valve Cover Gasket ~120k
Battery ~125k
Water Pump / Thermostat ~130k
Brake pads and Rotors ~145k
Oil & Filter every 5k miles

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Happy to answer.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0