E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bavarian's Dom - please give me my refund

Closed Thread

08-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #45
YULY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i coupe

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #46
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
I would much rather want this done with and just refund or very quickly get him a new pair. Not sure why it is still going on.

Now Bav you state how you hope and such that members dont decide not to purchase from you because of members saying dumb things. Well so far things like this will make members not want to purchase.

First you say everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. It seems only 2 if that were dumb and just said you suck for no reason. While others gave points and even brought up their own experiences. Yet we are jumping on the bandwagon?

Also you bring up other vendors being attacked. In every thread that I have seen where vendors get attacked it is due to them being wrong or bad customer service.

Also you promised pictures where are these pictures? Let me guess we will never see them.
      08-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #47
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Bav, just do the right thing and by doing so, you will gain more customers. From what I've read so far. I personally will not buy from your company.

I've seen where someone had shipped black lines to another member. And the other member did not purchase insurance. And when the package came, the black lines were damaged. The buyer posted about the mis-fortune and he didn't even request a refund, but the seller out of his own kindness, gave him a full refund and took a loss on the black lines. And this is from a member, not even a company. I would definitely buy from that seller if he were to sell something of interest to me.

This forum is meant for us members to get the best product and service we can. Of course if the OP did not receive good service, we will be on his side. From what he is stating, it's not that unreasonable. He took a loss on shipping 2 times and just want a refund. If I were your company, I would just issue him a refund.

Just my $0.02.

GL ska, hope you get your refund.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #48
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
bavdom, i am not here to tell you what to do. i myself have experience lots of claims. to make life easier for me, i just send out a new part or just offer a refund. its not worth your reputation for something so small. you can make the profits back later. a member being satisfy is very important. they are they one that refer their friends to you.take it from me man. just my .02.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #49
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
bavdom, i am not here to tell you what to do. i myself have experience lots of claims. to make life easier for me, i just send out a new part or just offer a refund. its not worth your reputation for something so small. you can make the profits back later. a member being satisfy is very important. they are they one that refer their friends to you.take it from me man. just my .02.
ditto.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #50
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
+3

I was going to type a very similar post to this one. Just refund the guy his money. Take a small hit and save your name and reputation. You'll make the money back, and you will have a better name and more business in the long run...

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 07:15 PM   #51
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Longtran, I COMPLETELY agree with you on this one. To be honest with you it's not about the money, $180.00 is a very small amount. The problem is that there is a fine line between offering excellent customer service, and customers abusing that service.

Other companies won't even bother responding after 30 days. They would tell you as the buyer that it's not their fault you didn't try the splitters on..etc...etc.. we, however, tried to comfort him because that is what we do. We are here for you guys alone. We had come to an agreement and out of the blue he posts this thread about a refund.

But I do understand completely where you are coming from. It's just hard to state a valid point on forums being that everyone can post their opinion without being fully informed.

I will issue the refund. But this is the first and last time we issue a refund based on a fuss and false information.

BavDom aside, I've learned from this experience. When Ska contacted me about the splitters concerning fitment, already a couple months had passed since he had received them. Being how friendly he was in the GB I tried to help him out and ended up getting burned by him, and possibly my boss as well.

Please let this end here.

P.S. Longtran/Josh49/S4to335, these are the posts one expects from serious enthusiasts, trying to help out the situation in a neutral stance,(without involvement what stance can one really have?) instead of exacerbating it. Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it.

Last edited by BavDom; 08-22-2007 at 07:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 07:40 PM   #52
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

good to hear.... im still in for that inatke then lol
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 08:02 PM   #53
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavDom View Post
P.S. Longtran/Josh49/S4to335, these are the posts one expects from serious enthusiasts, trying to help out the situation in a neutral stance,(without involvement what stance can one really have?) instead of exacerbating it. Thank you very much. I truly appreciate it.
No problem. There are a lot of people on this website who look like they have had positive experiences and purchases from you and your company. From pictures (especially the latest m3 kit on the austrailian car), it looks like you definitely bring something solid to the e90post website. Would hate to see this business relationship turn sour over a customer or two who weren't completely satisfied.. You made the right decision IMO. Now just work hard, back up your words with great products and customer service, and you'll be all set.. You really have a good niche on this website if you can provide this..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #54
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi&gt;M235i&gt;428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Bav.....thank you for giving me a refund

I just want to bring this out....not to argue but I want a good reputation as a buyer also.

Original group buy...you told us "100% satisfaction guarantee"
I received the 2nd pair of splitters on 6/25/07 or maybe 6/23....I email you on 7/10 to inquire about a refund....so it wasn't that long. 7/10 till 8/22 (today) was the time I waited

thanks for everyones understanding

ps....you can send the $189 to my paypal account..thx

Please close this thread

Last edited by ska///235i; 08-22-2007 at 08:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2007, 09:03 PM   #55
sesegal99
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 328I Coupe Sport

Since we are on the subject......Bavdom.....where's my blacklines you promised??? I was even willing to pay for them at the reduced price we agreed upon. I guess the problems I had were not as important.
2009 328i Coupe Space Grey w/ Dakota LeatherSTEP, Sport Pkg. w Paddle Shifters, Prem. Pkg., Comfort Access, Grey Popler Trim, Heated Seats, Shadowline Trim, Xenon Adaptive Lights, GP Thunder Fogs, GP Thunder Angels, RE15mm Spacers, 35% Tint,OEM Alarm, Clear Corners, K&N, Strut Brace
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread